Explain yourselves

Ava: Alright explain yourselves to me, like your past and everything. What about you start Pierce?

Pierce: I came from a town that was half populated by human and half populated by demons and the humans hated demons and gave me anxiety problems; my parents also pressured me into being a guard which made them worse. 

Ava: Very depressing but okay.

Rhys: My parents were actually two different types of creatures, my mom being a demon and my dad being half merman, I may not be able to do some of the stuff my dad can do but it doesn't mean I don't have some of his abilities. 

Ava: Pretty cool, you'll have to show me later. Noi?

Noi: My town was pretty peaceful, I learned healing magic, and went into the forest made friends with Pierce lost connection with him got caught in the forest, was going to be put to death but Prince Asch saved me. 

Ava: That's... Kinda wholesome, Leif what about you-

Leif: WE killed the humans that used to live in our town then took over it ourselves, we also like to garden occasionally and I'd honestly recommend it, it's really relaxing. Besides that when you turn 20 in our culture and in Dameo's culture the next month you have to find a suitable mate and will kill anyone that stands in your way. I'm about to turn 20 in a few months, though it might be a few days if the time is different in both of our worlds which is probably is. 

Ava: That's was really nice at first but now I'm terrified. So what about you Asch-

Asch: I already went through my phase and didn't find one and I'm going to go through it again this year until I find a mate. But besides that, my life wasn't that interesting.

Ava: I'm even more scared for my life now.