The Abandoned Au

Since someone wanted to see it.

. . .

here is it, explained as best as it could be, I also had help with a friend on this au. 

Somehow, don't know how Pierce gets accidentally abandon on a mission and somehow finds his way to Earth; Ava finds him and he isn't in the best shape and takes care of him slowly learning about what happened and where he's from. While in Daemos they're freaking out cause they lost him and Lady Grandma's gonna be mad because how do you lose your own damn knight? Eventually, they give up on finding him and he is announced dead. With that Leif is promoted to Asch's knight and life continues on.

Eventually a few years later Pierce is basically a normal human now that he's adjusted to the customs and culture, he lives with Ava and is basically the big brother she never had. He manages to explain what happened and where he came from exactly, although Ava has a hard time accepting it at first she manages. Then cut to them traveling to Earth, it goes exactly the same way except Ava's apartment is slightly different and bigger due to two people now living in it. It has some ceramic stuff made around the house along with a sort of new style and more food.

Pierce does have a job, he manages, while Ava is trying to get a job to help with rent and food.

So everything happens as it normally does, Johnny brings them to Ava's apartment and they wait for her to wake up. Noi decides to look around Ava's apartment(the living room) and looks at the pictures but one catches his eye; it's Ava with someone else who looks exactly like Pierce in it, he takes it and starts to walk to the others and says "Um, guys? I think you might wanna have a look at this-" Before he can fully reach them Ava wakes up and starts screaming, someone tries to quiet her but no one can.

The door to the apartment quickly opens and slams shut, and now Pierce enters the scene, horns have gone by magic, in his human clothes(except slightly different), carrying a bag of groceries(you gotta go shopping) and slightly panicked because Ava was yelling. He enters in with a panicked look on his face and turns the corner saying "Ava! Are you okay? I heard you..."Ava reaches towards him and says "Pierce HELP! These weird horn guYS INVADED OUR APARTMENT!"

However he recognizes them clearly, their Daemos, the exact Daemos he called his team, that he even managed to call his friends, a group of Daemos that in the past he would have risked his life for them to be safe, however, not now. He drops the grocery bag he was carrying, he's mostly shocked but there are many more emotions he's feeling at this point. Why are they here now, did they come back for him, but why now? So many questions he wanted answers for, for so long and so many emotions and memories flooding back into his system.

He thinks it's all his imagination until he hears Noi say: "P i e r c e ? . . ."

But besides that, once he hears that voice of someone who he wished to forget, the voice he could remember so that way he knows that this isn't his imagination; this is real-life baby. Everything goes silent everyone is trying to process it in their own way.

Pierce is overwhelmed, why is this happening? Why are they here? How are they here? Why now? Why is this so complicated? What about Ava? What are they going to do to her? What are they going to do with him?

Noi is about to cry, he runs and hugs him, they both fall to the floor. Noi hopes for everything he'll get a hug back, any sort of response but no, nothing. It's just not the same anymore, he starts to sob, why isn't he responding back like he used too?

Asch is confused at the sudden onslaught of emotions forced onto him, he's mad and sad but also confused. Why is he here? Why specifically here? Why does it hurt to see him again?

Leif is kind of confused, his memory isn't the best so the sudden emotions put onto him and the name and memories don't make sense. Why does he feel like this? What are these memories?

Rhys is the most confused, especially with the scenario he was given; he though Pierce was dead or ran away, but instead, he's here on Earth. Why? Why Earth? Has he been here all along? Why was he sent here specifically?

And Ava is concerned. How does he know them? Are these the people he mentioned before in his past? Should she trust them? Why are they here now? What do they want with them? Is she safe, is he safe, are either of them safe? She can't trust them.

Eventually, Rhys introduces themselves and suggests they catch up on a few things since this was an unplanned meeting. Or how this actually happened and what's been going on since the disappearance. The groceries do get put up though. They eventually gather into a group circle on the floor, Ava doesn't let anyone sit that close to Pierce and make sure he gets his space, they both get their space, she doesn't trust them. There's no place to start so Ava tries to start from where she found him on Earth, it's confusing.

Then when Ava is trying to explain what happened on Earth and where she found him her phone rings, it's her dad calling her to ask where she is, they were supposed to get lunch and talk about everything that she missed, to catch up. Ava remembers, she was supposed to get lunch with her dad's today.

Fuck-

But then she notices, this is a good way to escape theses boys, get answers, get a break and be there to comfort her friend.

. . .

That's all I can share about it that is complete for now.