Asch better watch out

Noi: *At 4 in the morning.* Hey Pierce? Are up are you still up?

Pierce:...

Pierce: Well, *He yawns* I am now.

Noi: Oh... Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up.

Pierce: It's nothing.

Pierce: Something on your mind?

Noi: Oh, not really.

Pierce: Come on, tell me. What's wrong?

Noi: It's just... Do you think I'm annoying?

Pierce: What? Where did that come from?

Pierce: Look, if I hurt your feelings or something you know you can just tell me.

Noi: No- no! It's nothing like that at all!

Pierce: Wait... Is this about Prince Asch again?

Noi: Well... Kind of...

Pierce: Was he mean to you or something?

Noi: No Pierce he's always kinda nice to me, it's just...  The way he can be sometimes is just nice to me.

Noi: I... Sometimes the feeling that he puts up with me because he didn't let me die and also because I'm one of his guards. 

Pierce: You sure nothing happened today?

Noi: No, nothing honestly. I just... have a feeling like that sometimes.

Pierce: Alright, just... Give me a second *He gets up from where he was laying down* I'll be right back.

Noi: Alright...

*Later on in the morning*

Asch:... *He notices a note taped to his door, he takes the note off the door.* Who put a note on my door?

"Hey Prince Asch,

I'm only gonna say this once so listen up.

I know Noi can be annoying and weird sometimes but that doesn't give you any right to treat him like he's worse than you. 

He doesn't always know the best way to show people he cares but at least he tries. 

If it weren't for him, I wouldn't even be here right now and I doubt you would since you'd be missing your knight and a guard so Lady Grandma wouldn't allow you.

So the least you can do is treat him like a friend like I do, not because he's apart of the team because I enjoy his company.

I don't know if you're even going to read this but just know that I owe a lot to Noi and if you even dare to make him cry again I will make things miserable for you.

I don't care if you treat me that way now because I told you that but I'll gladly take it if it means you won't do it to Noi. You know exactly what decision to make."

Asch: Tch, *He crumbles up the letter and burns it.* your not even the leader so you have no right to talk.