A Fustercluck.

I don't own RWBY. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum. I only own my OCs.

Adam was currently watching Jaune getting pummeled by Cardin. Adam was... disappointed, to say the least. 'You can at least be somewhat good if you're going to go to a combat school.' Adam thought. "This is the part where you lose." He heard Cardin say. "Over my dead-huh!" Adam winced as he watched Jaune get kicked in the nuts. 'I felt that.' Adam thought. Cardin held his mace over Jaune and went to slam it on said person. The buzzer rang. "Cardin, that's enough." Goodwitch said, walking into the middle of the arena. "Students, as you can see, mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that an official may call the match." Goodwitch said. She turned towards Jaune. "Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your scroll in combat to gauge your Aura. Gauging your Aura can help you decide when it is appropriate to attack or move into a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a beowolf, now would we?" Goodwitch said. "Hmph. Speak for yourself." Cardin said. Adam wanted to punch Cardin in his face so bad. "Remember everyone! The Vytal festival is only a few months away now. It won't be long before students from other kingdoms start arriving on Vale." Adam smiled at that. He smiled at it for two reasons,
1. He finds it to be a fun challenge
2. Taking solace in knowing that humanity needs a violent sport to ease tensions.
"Those who chose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale." Goodwitch got one last sentence off before the bell rang. Adam looked over at Pyrrha to see a worried look on her face. He touched her shoulder. Pyrrha jumped at the sudden contact. She looked at her shoulder, then to Adam. "He needs to fail before he can grow." Adam said to her. Pyrrha looked down, obviously not liking that sentence. Adam and the rest of his teammates got up and walked to the cafeteria.

"So, there we were in the middle of the night." Nora said, telling a story. Well... trying to. "It was day." Ren corrected. Adam looked up from a book he was reading at the rest of his team to see only Yang was intrigued. "We were surrounded by Ursai." She said, only for Ren to correct her again. "They were beowolves." "Dozens of them!" "Two of them." Adam had to admit, the interaction was hilarious. Adam was struggling not to laugh at that. "But they were no match. And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a buttload of lien selling Ursa skin rugs!" Ren sighed after that sentence. "She's been having this re-occurring dream for nearly a month now." Ren said. "Jaune, are you ok?" "Huh? yeah I'm fine." Jaune said "why are you asking?" "Well, it's just that you seem a little... not ok." Ruby said. "Guys, I'm fine. See!" Jaune held his thumbs up with a fake smile. Adam sighed. "Look, we know Cardin's been bullying you since the start of the school year." Adam stated. The only reason he cared about this was that he wanted to put Cardin in his place after hurting so many faunus. "Please! Name one time he's bullied me." Jaune challenged. "Knocking your books down in the hallway, expanding your shield in the middle of a doorway, and pushing you in a locker and sending it somewhere random. Not to mention all the different ways he's humiliated you in class. Need I go on?" Adam told Jaune as the person in question sighed. "He's not just a jerk to me. He's a jerk to everyone." Jaune said. "Ow! That hurts!" A rabbit faunus yelled out in pain. "If someone doesn't jump in soon, I'm gonna make sure he's not gonna have children in the future." Adam said, glowing red. Ruby put a hand on his. Adam looked down to Ruby. "Let me go." Adam commanded, only to be talked back to. "He's not worth it Adam." Ruby said. Adam slowly sat back down. He didn't like it, but Ruby was right. He wasn't worth it.

"Yes, Yes! After the faunus rights war, humanity was quite adamant about centralizing faunus population in Menagerie. And while I'm sure this seems like ancient history to most of you, you must remember that these are relatively recent events. Why, the effects can still be seen to this day. Now,have any among you have been subjugated or discrimanted because of your faunus heritage?" Adam wanted to raise his hand so bad, but that would defeat the purpose of the demeaning act of hiding his horns. "Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember students, it is this kind of ignorance that breeds violence. I mean, I mean, I mean, look at what happened to the white fang. Now, can any of you young scholars tell me what many theorists believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war." Weiss raised her hand. "Yes!" Oobleck acknowledged Weiss. "The battle at fort Castle." Weiss said. "Precisely! And can any of you tell me the advantage the faunus had over general Lagune's forces?" Oobleck asked. Cardin flicked something at Jaune, who was asleep. "Hey!" He called out. "Mr Arc! Finally contributing to the class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?" Oobleck took his exclamation as an answer to his question. "Well, the advantage that the faunus had over that guy's stuff was" he looked to Pyrrha who made a gesture. "Um, binoculars!" Jaune said, confident he had the right answer. Until the class started to laugh at him. Oobleck sighed. "Very funny mr. Arc. Cardin! Perhaps you would like to share your thoughts on the subject!" Oobleck said. "Well, I know it's easier to train an animal than a soldier." Cardin spoke up. "You're not the most open minded of people, are you Cardin?" Pyrrha said. "So? You got a problem?" Cardin snapped back. "No. I have the answer. It's night vision. Many faunus are known for having nearly perfect sight in the dark." Pyrrha said. Adam decided that this was the most opportune time to knock Cardin down a few pegs. "This makes faunus perfect for things like scouts, guards, and miners." Adam said, glaring at the Schnee for that last position. "This also allows the faunus taking night watch to see General Lagune's forces sneaking up on them. Maybe, if he had payed attention in class, he would've remembered that and waited until sunrise to ambush them." Cardin growled at that and stood up before Oobleck stopped what ever he was about to do. "Mr. Winchester, please take your seat." Jaune was snickering. "Both you and mr. Arc can see me after class for additional readings. Now! Moving on!" Adam waited for this class to end as he knew the rest.