The End of the road

I don't own RWBY. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum. I only own my OCs.

Adam looked around at everyone else. He was thinking about their chances. He didn't think they were high. Adam and the rest hid behind columns as the nevermore flew overhead. It perched at the top of the ancient temple and screeched. The deathstalker burst put of the woods behind them. "Aww man, RUN!" Jaune said. Everyone ran out from the cover of the columns. The nevermore screeched and let loose a barrage of feathers that would most surely kill anyone they hit. Adam dodged some while dragging Wilt across them to build up energy. "Nora! Distract it!" Some guy in green with a purple stripe in his hair said. Nora then proceeded to run sideways and dodge another barrage of feathers and pulled out her grenade launcher. She fired on the nevermore causing it to move. The deathstalker snuck up on her. Adam and the other person struck the deathstalker repeatedly. Adam then grabbed her and took her away from danger. Shush! Adam needed her if he wanted to survive.

All of them were on the bridge when the nevermore rammed it. Adam got knocked over with Ren and Pyrrha. Adam ran up to the deathstalker only to get knocked down. Adam, however, jumped up to it's stinger and hit it, causing it to become loose. Adam got knocked down again. He got up to hear a grenade go off. He then saw Nora slam a gigantic hammer down on the deathstalker. Nora got knocked back and hit Adam causing him to go over the edge. 'Damnit!' Adam thought. He used Blush to get help him reach a column. He ran up it. Adam saw the nevermore flying close to him and he used his Aura to boost him towards it. Adam sliced the nevermore multiple times before he fell to where Ruby, Weiss, and Yang were. "No matter what we do, it doesn't seem to affect the nevermore." Adam said. "Then let's hit it with every thing we got!" Yang said, cocking Ember Celica. Adam pulled Wilt out of Blush and started firing at the nevermore. But that didn't do anything against the nevermore as it rammed the place they're at. Adam, along with the rest of the future team RWBY, ran up the broken pieces of the top of the temple. Yang was firing on the nevermore. Adam had a plan formulating in his head. Ruby beat him to it though. "Weiss cover me! I have a plan!" "Your not gonna tell me what it is?!" Adam enjoyed that. Yang jumped into the nevermore's mouth and proceeded to fire Ember Celica into its mouth saying "I HOPE YOUR HUNGRY!" The nevermore crashed into the cliff. Weiss froze its tail to the ruins and went back to where Adam and Ruby were and casted a glyph which Ruby jumped on. Adam unsheathed the blunt side of Wilt towards Ruby for her to jump on. "Can you make the shot?" Ruby asked. "Hmph! Can I?" Weiss responded. "Can you?" "Of course I can you dimwit." The glyph turned red and Adam used his semblance to boost Ruby towards the nevermore. She hit it with Crescent Rose around its neck. A path of glyphs were laid out in front of her going up the cliff she ran up them, firing Crescent Rose to give her extra speed. When she reached the top she decapitated the nevermore. Adam was impressed. Suddenly an Spider grimm came out of the forest. Adam jumped across the gap and got in front of the future team JNPR. He stood with his hand on Wilt. "ADAM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! MOVE!" Jaune said. Adam paid no mind to him. The red parts on him started glowing. As the spider grimm grew closer, the world started turning red. The spider grimm was extremely close, Adam laughed evilly and slashed horizontally with Wilt. The world was once again blotted in red. The spider grimm disintegrated into wilting rose petals. Adam sheathed Wilt and looked back at everyone. "We better get going before more show up." Adam said.

"Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark, and Russel Thrush. You four picked the black bishop pieces. You form team CRDL led by Cardin Winchester." The headmaster said. Adam was happy he was actually here, getting accepted into a school he always wanted to go to. "Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren, and Nora Valkyrie. You four picked the white rook pieces. You four form team JNPR led by Jaune Arc." The headmaster said. "Huh?" Jaune let out a confused grunt. "Congratulations, young man." The headmaster said to Jaune. Pyrrha gave him a celebratory hit which knocked him down. "And finally Ruby Rose, Adam Pacificae Capra, Yang Xiao Long, and Weiss Schnee. You four picked the white knight pieces. You four will form team RWPY (rupee) led by Ruby Rose." Ruby held her mouth open in astonishment while Weiss looked insulted. "Oh! I'm so proud of you!" Yang said giving Ruby a bear hug. Adam put his hand on her shoulder. "You earned it, little Rose." Ruby looked to Adam with happiness in her eyes. The headmaster chuckled and said "things are shaping up to be an... interesting year."

Hello~. I only have one thing to say and that is Adam's fake middle name means peaceful in latin.

Bye-Bye!