the teasing

It was a very rainy and grey morning. I woke up at 9 am, Jahseh was still sleeping next to me. On days like this I don't feel like doing anything, so I stayed in bed a couple more minutes while being on my phone.

As I was scrolling through pinterest I heard Jahseh groan while slowly moving next to me. "Good morning" I said and smiled while turning off my phone and putting it on the night stand.

"Yeah, you too" He said and rubbed his eyes. I played with his hair as he places his head on my chest. "them tits better than my pillow" He said as I laughed.

"I'm getting up, you wanna eat sum?" I asked. "You" He said and looked at me. "yea yea I'm being fr, do u wanna eat something or nah?" I said and tried to get up but he wouldn't let me.

"I'm not playing, I wanna eat yo pussy out" He said and pinned my arms against the bed. I tried to move but his grip was too strong. "stop moving ma, you kno u can't do nothing" He said and started to kiss my neck. "Jah not right now" I said and tried to move, without success again.

"Did I ask you something?" He said and looked at me. "bitch move it's my body if u fuck me without my permission that's rape" I said and smirked. "Shut up I know you want it" He said and grabbed my neck.

He moved his hand as I started to kiss him. He grabbed my waist and pulled my body closer. I got on top of him without breaking the kiss. While he wasn't paying attention, I hopped off of him.

"Ughh come onnnn" He exhaled. "can I at least have good morning head?" He asked. "No" I said and went down to the kitchen.

I made myself bread with nutella cuz I was too lazy to bake pancakes. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

A few minutes later I heard Jahseh coming downstairs. He was in his underwear and without no shirt, damn he was sexy.

He took some food from the fridge and sat next to me. "what you wanna watch?" I asked. "idk, you choose" he said and continued eating. I turned on a random tv show.

After we both ate, we went back to the living room. "Go get some blankets and pillows" I said and Jahseh looked at me confused. "what for?" He asked. "Just go get them alright?" I said and Jah got up. "you're so bossy" he said. I just chuckled and turned on netflix.

My plan was watching 365 days with him and tease him during the movie.

As he brought blankets and pillows I got up and closed the curtains to make everything darker.

I sat next to him and covered us with blankets.

"U finna like this movie" I said and chuckled.

As the movie started playing Jahseh was on his phone. "Jah" I said and he looked at me. "what" he replied as I took his phone and turned it off. "watch the damn movie" I said and put the phone on the table.

As I was bending to put it, Jah said "yo ass look good from this angle" I sat back and laughed.

After some time we got to the dirty scenes. The first one was in the plane.

"oof Massimo is so fucking hot damn" I said as Jahseh looked at me. "excuse me?" "you heard what I said" I said and continued to watch the movie.