Another imagine

I was sitting on the toilet seat in the bathroom, waiting for the results of my pregnancy test.

I did it because my period was late and I was always feeling like I'm sick, my head hurt so bad and I was puking every day.

I didn't let Jahseh fuck me because I was scared and worried, and he was going out with Ski almost every second night.

I looked back at the test as my eyes widened, a smile appeared on my face,the test was positive. Me and Jahseh are going to have kids.

I ran out of the bathroom and went downstairs to find Jahseh, but he was nowhere to be found. he must have went with Ski again. I thought to myself as I saw a note on the counter.

I went out with Ski,I'll be back for an hour or two. Love u mami❤️

I sighed as I held the test in my hand.

Then I remembered that Jahseh's phone has the location on.

I had to see where he was.

I ran up the stairs and entered our room, opened our closet and took a yellow top and blue skinny jeans.

I went back downstairs and put on my sneakers and went out.

I got in my car and put my phone up to find Jahseh's iPhone.

It took me like 10 minutes of driving when the woman on the navigation said: "you have arrived at your destination". I looked through the window and saw that we were near a strip club.

I can't believe this.

I thought to myself as I parked the car behind the building.

I got out of the car and took a deep breath.

I entered the club and looked around. I saw many strippers dancing,I don't like them tbh.

I tried to find Jahseh and there he was. Sitting on a chair with a drink in his hand and a stripper kissing his lips.

It didn't take him that long to notice me. He just stared at me, surprised. My eyes started to get watery and tears rolled down my face as I walked through the crowd. Jahseh was behind me I guess because I heard him yell "Y/N, please I can explain" but I didn't care or even turn around. 

I was broken. 2 years we've been together, all the happy moments we had, all the laughs, all the memories I have were just... fake. All the "I love you"'s were lies. 

I wasn't enough.

I got out of the club and sat in my car and drove until our home. Correction, his home.

I parked the car, ran into the house and started packing my stuff. 

As I threw all my stuff in the bags, I heard the front door closing.

Jahseh entered the room and grabbed my hand. "Baby I-" "Just shut up, okay?" I said as I wiped my tears and continued packing. "I can explain just let me-" "No Jahseh you can't. You can't explain. You're just going to say that 'it's not what it looks like' shit and you think that I will believe it? Jahseh I saw you on MY eyes and you can't lie to me! Now let me pack my stuff I'm leaving" I said and closed my bag, looked at him and said "goodbye".

I walked down the stairs with my bags in my arms. Jahseh ran after me and grabbed my arm and stepped in front of me. "Baby please, don't go. I was drunk and Stokeley called that stripper and.. I'm so so so fucking sorry baby, please" His face was wet from tears. 

"U were drunk? then why aren't u drunk now?" I asked as he looked to the ground and didn't say anything. "Why was I so easy to cheat on? hm? WHY WAS IT SO EASY TO REPLACE ME?!" "BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LET ME FUCK U AND I HAVEN'T FUCKED IN 2 MONTHS"

"MAYBE I DIDN'T LET YOU FUCK BECAUSE I'M FUCKING PREGNANT" I yelled and his eyes widened. "You're-" "Yes, I am, Jahseh" 

"Baby I-" He said and tried to hug me, but I pushed him away. "Don't fucking touch me, go touch that bitch" I said and tried to walk away but I was stopped by Jahseh's hand on my neck. "You and this baby are not leaving,you're both mines" He said and picked me up, carried me to our room and pushed me on the bed.

Y'all know what happened;)

I wasn't in the mood for smuts sorryyy

part 2?