Studio🔞

I turned around in my bed as I heard Jahseh rapping in the microphone again.

He hasn't slept for 4 days straight because he's literally obsessed with making his new album,and to be honest I'm tired of it.

All that rapping and music just annoys me sometimes,but sometimes he knows to make songs that put me to sleep.

He's in the studio all day and all night,just coming to eat,drink and go to the bathroom.

First day he got out for a few times and actually payed attention to me, but after that he didn't even go out to see how was I doing.

I know that he's tired,and he probably wants sleep,but he doesn't even want to talk with me.

I got up for the 3rd time tonight and looked at the time. 3:21 am.

I went to the kitchen to make some coffee,cuz I wasn't going to sleep obviously.

I turned on the microwave(I make coffee this way) and grabbed the coffee from the drawer when I felt someone's strong arms hugging me from behind.

"Hey princess,why U up?" He asked and I sighed. "Wow, someone's actually paying attention to me" I sarcasticly said as I put 3 spoons of sugar in my cup.

"What's the attitude for?" He asked and I sighed again,I know that he cares about the album,but I need attention.

"Nothing,you're too busy with that album so you're not paying any attention to me lately" I said and escaped his arms and sat on the couch as I turned on the TV.

Jahseh followed me to the living room and sat next to me.

"That's not true" He said and I sighed. "Yes it is" I said and looked at him while taking a sip of coffee.

"What do you mean,I'm not paying attention to you?" He asked. "You haven't spoken to me 4 days, Jahseh. 4 fucking days!" I kinda shouted,but he didn't care.

"I'm sorry,okay? I promised my fans that I will get the album done for a few days" He said as I put the coffee on the table. "What about me? I'm not that important to you?" I asked as he got closer to me and kissed me.

Then he kissed my neck slowly and whispered in my ear, "I can make it up to you" I took another sip of coffee,playing hard to get.

"Or I could just go back to the studio" He said and stopped.

I put the cup down and said "I'd rather take the first option".

I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him hungrily,he placed his hands on my waist and flipped me around, so now he was above me.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He picked me up and carried me to our room,then he threw me on the bed.

He slowly took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He hoovered above me and kissed me slowly,then he grabbed the edges of my shirt and threw it somewhere.

I grabbed his jeans and tried to pull them down,but he removed my hands and said "nah nah,princess. Daddy will do everything tonight" He said and the sexiness in his voice send chills down my body.

He slowly kissed me and put down my shorts leaving me in panties and my bra.

"No touching" He said and I sighed.

He slowly kissed my neck and moved to my breasts,he took off my bra and threw it somewhere on the floor. He sucked on my right one while massaging the other one.

I put my hands on his head and played with his braids.

He took down my panties and kissed my stomach,then looked up to me and smirked.

He started to eat me up,I arched my back in ecstasy.

"Calm down" He said as the vibration of his voice send chills down my body.

"S-SHIT D-DADDY" I moaned as I felt him smile. "Who's your daddy, babygurl?" He asked and inserted a finger into me. "Y-YOU AREE" I moaned as he grabbed my neck and kissed me whike pumping his fingers deeper inside me.

"OH MY GAAWD DADDYY" I shouted as he kissed me and groaned into the kiss,what drove me crazy. I grabbed his back and put my hands on his boxers,but he chuckled and said "little gurl,always excited and never wants to wait" I grabbed his neck and kissed him roughly as he inserted another finger into me. I moaned into the kiss.

"I'm c-close" I said and he smirked.

"I know,baby" He said and kissed my lips,and just before I was about to cum,he pulled out and got up.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" I asked. "You wanted attention,so you got some" He said and smirked.

"I have to go finish my album" He said and came closer to me. "But I'll fuck your soul when I'm done" He whispered into my ear and I smiled.

"I'll be waiting"

.
.
.
.
.
I updated! After 1000 years I finally updated!
How you guys doing today?
At my country it's 12:20 at night and I have school in the morning and I haven't studied for a test tomorrow...

Fuck.

I hope you like the new part!
Luv u💕💕