in the car🤓

Me and Jahseh were driving to his momma's house for a new year party.

I sat in the back so I can sleep a little,his mom's house was 2 hrs away.

I slept about half an hour,then I got up and decided to play with Jah a little bit.

"How much more?" I asked and rubbed my eyes,trying not to ruin my makeup.

"Hour and a half" He said. The traffic was slow and I could see that he was mad.

"WILL U FUCKING MOVE GRANDMA" he shouted at a car in front of him that was as slow as a snail.

I loved when he was mad,cuz he was always horny when he's mad.

I moved my head to his neck and looked up at him. I started to kiss his neck and make hickeys,while wrapping my hands around his waist,but it was hard since we were in a car.

"Y/N not now,stop it" He said while grabbing the steering wheel harder.

"Why should I? You can't tell me what to do" I said and moved my hands to his jeans as I unbuckled his belt and pulled my hand deeper until I reached his pants.

"Yes I can,now stop It before I make a car accindent" He said as I slid my hand down to his dagger and grabbed it.

"Fucking stop" "or what?" I whispered into his ear,his hands were white because how hard he grabbed the wheel.

"Y/n Stop.now." he said in a mad tone as I started to rub his dick slowly.

"I said STOP IT" his voice got deeper as I didn't stop. Now i was teasing him.

"fuck" he said and went off the road and drove into some woods,it was very dark and he knew I hated forests AND dark.

He stopped the car and opened his door,went out and got in on the back seat with me.

His hand immediately grabbed my neck and my legs were wrapped around his waist.

I was pinched by the window as his head got closer to mine.

"now what the fuck did i tell you? didn't i say to stop.teasing.me." he said and slid my jeans down. "i do what i want" i said back making him mad even more.

"we'll see about that" he lifted my hands up and took off my shirt,unclipped my bra and took off my panties. I was fully exposed.

he took his shirt and jeans off,so he was in his boxers as the boner I created was popping.

"do you see what you do to me?" he whispered in my ear and started to bite my ear,then he went down to my neck and made hickeys.

"just fucking do it Jah" I said and his hand found a way to my ass and smacked it as hard as it could.

I literally cried in pain,but I loved it.

"as first,my name is daddy. as second,be patient. you teased me,i will tease you. that's how it goes,princess" he said and continued kissing my body,he went allthe way down and stopped when he was about to eat me out.

"you see,I should be an asshole and tease you,but since we both can't wait to do it, imma be nice to you. this time"
he said and with that sentence he started to eat me tf out.

"FUCKKKK" i screamed as his tongue went deeper into me.

"calm down" he said and went faster,I was a moaning mess.

"SHIT I'M CLOSE" i screamed and came all in his mouth(omfg this is SO uncomfortable to write).

he didn't even give me time to relax for a bit when his dick slammed into me.

"UGHHHH" I moaned and he grabbed my waist as my nails dug his back,but he didn't care.

"what's my name again?" he whispered into my ear while groaning. "DADDYYYYY" i moaned. "louder babygirl" "DADDYYYYYY" i literally screamed like a maniac.

he was giving me so much pleasure.
after some time,we both came.

we laid down on the seat when Jah grabbed his phone.

"look at the time baby" he said and showed me his phone,12:00 pm.

"happy new year ma" "happy new year daddy" I said and kissed his lips as the fireworks began popping on the night sky.

sorry I haven't been updating,but I'm here now.
depression hit me hard.
i actually can't believe we went to almost 13K reads.i love you fam!
btw,comment what name should my fans have! comments are all welcome🖤
i love you all,vote and comment!💞