Gamezzzz

"Jahhhh" I mocked while Jah was still playin video games with Dontai.

"JAHSEH" I shouted and sighed. Still,no answer. "DADDY I'M HORNY" I shouted and hoped that he heard that,cuz I was in our bedroom and he was downstairs.

I heard him walking upstairs when he opened the door and hoovered above me in a second. "What did u say?" He asked and looked at my eyes. "Nothing" I said as he laughed with his 'ta-ha' laugh. "Don't lie,now tell me,what did u say to daddy?" He asked as I whispered in his ear. "I said nothing" I wanted to tease so he could be rougher with me later.

"Mmm so princess doesn't wanna talk?" He asked as he kissed down my neck,slowly sucked on it making hickeys.

I couldn't do nothing while he was in control,but I didn't wanted to do anything cause I like him this way.

So rough and so dominant.

"You're not allowed to cum until I say so, ok princess?" He asked as I closed my eyes,he was still kissing my neck.

"I asked you something" he said and grabbed my neck,probably leaving bruises. "Yes" I answered as I looked into his eyes.

"Yes what?" He asked and put his face closer to mine. "Yes daddy" I said as he let go of my neck,pulling my shirt off my body leaving me in my black bra.

"Damn ma,your body is fucking perfect" He said and took my bra off,taking my breasts into his arms and slowly massaging them.

He placed his lips on my right nipple and sucked on it for a while,then he removed the rest of my clothes and removed his shorts, so now he was only in his boxers.

"Oh,I almost forgot" He said,got up from the bed and opened our night stand,taking out the handcuffs and cuffing my hands to the bed.

"No daddy please I wanna touch you" I said in a sad voice while looking at his brown eyes. "I'm in charge tonight" He said and wrapped my legs around his waist, so I felt his boner touching my wet area.

He put his hand on my pussy and started rubbing it. "Daddy didn't do anything to you and you're already wet?" He asked and smiled.

He moved my legs on his shoulders and started to eat me up,his tongue felt like magic.

"MPPH DADDY" I moaned and tried to move away but he grabbed my legs and said "stop running away from me" and his voice sent vibrations through my body. "MMMPH DADDY S-SLOW D-DOWN" I moaned when he replaced his tongue with his fingers and started to pump them inside of me.

Before I could moan,he kissed my lips as I moaned into his mouth,and I guess it drove him crazy,cause he started to kiss me so roughly.

I felt the strange feeling in my stomach,so I broke the kiss and said "I'm c-close".

"I know,baby,I know" He said, got his fingers out and smirked. "No daddy why did u-" "I said no cumming til I say so" he cut me off and grabbed me by my waist.

Without any warning he slammed his dick into me. "FUCKKK" I moaned as I tried to grab something to hold on to,but he cuffed my arms so tight that I just couldn't grab anything.

He a genious.

"MMPH DADDY S-SLOW DOWNN" I was a moaning mess.

"Fuck princess you're so tight" He groaned and continue to fuck the soul outta me.

"SHIIIITT" I moaned and arched my back in ecstasy,as he kept thrusting into me.

"MMMPH" I rolled my eyes to the back of my head,as I felt his strokes got sloppier so I knew he was close.

"Look at me princess" He said and grabbed my chin so I could watch his actions.

"IM GONNA-" I started but instead of finishing the sentence,I came all over his dick. 

"What did I say,princess? Didn't I tell you something?" He grabbed my neck and put his face closer to mine while staring at my eyes.

"I-I'm s-sorry" I stuttered. "Say my fucking name" He said and looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. "I'm sorry da-daddy" I barely even said that,I couldn't catch any oxygen.

He uncuffed my arms and I thought I was free to go,so I tried to stand up,but he grabbed my waist and said "nah nah princess,I'm not over with u yet"

He placed himself in a sitting position and said "ride me, babygurl"

U slid myself on his dick and started to moan,he grabbed my waist and pushed himself deeper into me.

"Fuck baby" He groaned and rolled his eyes back to his head in pleasure as I bounced up and down on his dick.

"AHH FUCK" I couldn't controle my moans,I just had to let em out.

"I'M C-CLOSE MPPH F-FUCK" I moaned so damn loud. "Cum for me babygurl" He said and I released all over his dick.

He got up,looked at me and said "get on yo knees" I said as he asked,I put my ass high in the air and grabbed the sheets with my hands.

"Now take this dagger" Jah said and slammed it into me.

"FUCK D-DADDY" I moaned as I squeezed my eyes shut and grabbed the sheets tighter.

"You're so god damn tight ma" He groaned and slapped my ass for a few times making me gasp in suprise.

"AH SHIT" I moaned as I felt my stomach go crazy again,so I said "I'M CLOSE MPPPHH" as he slammed his dick into me even harder.

"Me too" He said and his strikes got sloppier,he slowed down his strokes and pulled out as we both came in the same time.

He layed next to me exhausted and catching air.

"I fucking love you,Y/N" He said and hugged me with his big,strong arms as I pulled a blanket over us.

"I love you too,Jah" I said as we both drift to sleep.

Omfg I updatedd!!!
So I have a lot of inspiration lately, idk why but I get ideas for imagines from NOTHING!
For example,me laying in bed at night and jus get an idea. WtF?

Btw thanks for 1,21K reads,I fucking luv u guys❤❤

Vote&comment!💕

Luv u!!!!

JahsehsB specially u bich.🌍❤💕