good morning ;)

Greetings my dear Jahseh sluts. Welcome to a new chapter, an updated version of my dirty mind and my kinky thoughts being put into words. You should probably do a prayer after reading this. amen

now let's get started

author's note
I feel like this chapter will be the best one so far because my English has improved and I have more experience💀 enjoy

e/c -- eye color
s/c -- skin color
h/c -- hair color

Rays of sunlight illuminated my s/c face through the window while I tossed around in my bed, trying to escape the sun shining into my eyes. My silk sheets were slowly becoming cold against my half naked body as I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist. I opened my e/c eyes to meet Jahseh's beautiful brown eyes gazing at me as he moved one of his hands to move my hair out of my face.  "Good morning love" He said in a low raspy voice that I adored so much.
"Morning my dear" I said as I stretched.

"Do you want anything special for breakfast?" He asked as he slowly sat up in bed. "Eggs and bacon would be amazing right now" I said, sat up next to him and leaned in for a short, but still passionate kiss.

We both got up, I put on one of his shirts that fit my body like an oversized dress with just panties underneath, but he just walked out of the room in only his boxers. I left the bedroom a few moments after him, going straight into the living room to chill on the couch while Jahseh was making breakfast for us. I turned on the tv and put on some random cartoon that just popped up in my recommended movies on netflix and started watching it.

After some time I smelled a strong scent of bacon coming from the kitchen and I got up to set the table for breakfast. Just glaring at Jahseh shirtless making food could turn me on. Sexy ass mf.

Few minutes later he served food for both of us and sat across me so we could talk while eating.

"Do we have any plans for today?" I asked while I poured myself a cup of juice.
"Nope. We're taking the day off today, don't you dare say yes to anyone if you get invited somewhere. Understood?" He said while still chewing on his eggs.

"Don't speak with your mouth full, I could feel you spitting on me just now" I said and chuckled but I noticed at the corner of my eye that he made a little angry face which made me laugh even more.

"Something's funny to you?" He asked while putting down his fork and staring at me.

"Obviously yes bruh I can feel your spit from afar" I said and laughed a little as he got even more mad.

"Shut up and finish your breakfast." He said and got up to put his plate in the dishwasher. I took my last few bites and followed him to the kitchen to do the same.

He was leaned against the counter being on his phone and texting someone, so when I had to bend over to open the dishwasher of course I got my ass brutally slapped.

"BITCH THAT HURTS" I snapped at him and quickly got up to face him, but as I was as short as a dwarf, It looked like I was staring at a giant. It didn't take long for his hand to find a way to my neck and grab it, while his other hand was wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Who are you calling a bitch huh? That's my ass and I'm allowed to slap it anytime" He said while making sure I don't break eye contact.

"I think it was pretty clear who I was talking to" I said and smirked, knowing how pissed I was making him by teasing.

He leaned his head so that he was next to my ear, as he whispered "You're very aware of what you're doing, right?" His voice sent shivers down my spine but I didn't give in that easily. "You know I am" I whispered back in a cocky tone as his hand that was once around my waist moved to my back left thigh. He tapped my thigh as a sign to jump on him, and I did so. His both hands were now on my thighs as he walked to the living room and dropped me on the couch.

"You think mocking me will end up with you not getting punished?" He said while hovering over me and wrapping my legs around him. "Well damn someone is taking jokes too seriously" I said back to him while his anger was literally radiating from his body, and it was obvious that he was pissed by just seeing his facial expressions.

He didn't hesitate to rip off my shirt off of me and pin both of my hands up so I was helpless, if his one hand was able to not make me move I'm scared to think what both of his hands could do.

He started kissing and biting my neck to mark me, after what he slowly made his way down to my breasts. His free hand was on my left nipple slowly playing with it while his tongue was busy playing with my right nipple. I felt the heat between my legs becoming more intense, my breath slowly getting shaky. He moved his hand down to my pants and took them off in a second. He pressed his thumb on my clit and started to play with it, and not so long after he lowered down his head while forcing me to keep eye contact. His tongue replaced his thumb as he made circles around my clit while I placed my hand into his hair. He entered a finger into my already aching pussy and added another one right after. His tongue kept licking my clit as his fingers sped up the pace. I slowly arched my back and threw my head back as I felt a very familiar knot in my stomach, and Jahseh knew very well I was close. "Jah- I-I'm so close" I moaned while grabbing his hair even tighter. "You don't cum until I let you" His vibrating voice made me even weaker and made me desparate for him to fuck me at this point.

I felt even closer to reaching my orgasm when he pulled out his fingers and moved his head away. Soon enough he was above me again, giving me slow, passionate kisses while his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. I could feel his length pressed against my thigh and I moved my hips closer to him so he can finally enter me. "God you're so impatient, y/n" He said as his lips slowly moved down to my neck again.

"Please... Please just destroy me already" I moaned to his ear while I felt a smile form on his lips.

"Beg for it" He said while moving my legs onto his shoulders. "Please, I'm begging you, I need it so bad" I moaned again and with that said, he slammed his full length into me without warning or any warm up.

His strokes were deep and fast, hitting my spot every single time. My eyes were closed shut as I moaned into his ear.

Skin slapping sounds filled our living room.
He suddenly grabbed my chin and forced my face to look up to him. "Keep looking at me or I stop" He said as I tried my best to not look away, eye contact with him always made my knees weak. He started going even faster but I couldn't hesitate to close my eyes and moan again. Soon enough I feel his palm slapping my right cheek and grabbing my chin again. I looked up at him again, "what did I say about looking away you slut? Disobey me again and you'll face even worse consequences" he said while looking at my eyes like he was staring into my soul, making me even more turned on.

After a while of me fighting to maintain eye contact, he felt that I'm slowly getting tighter and he was also close to reaching his limit. He smiled at me, kissed my right cheek and said "You're taking me so well, you're such a good girl".

With those words, he slowed down his pace as I scratched his back as hard as I could.

He pulled out and emptied himself onto my stomach, while my juices ruined our couch covers.

He collapsed onto the couch next to me, still breathing as heavily as I was.

"Look I'm babysitting" I said and pointed at my stomach covered in his cum.

"Let me get you cleaned up" He said while laughing, and got up to grab a towel from the bathroom.

____________

I think I improved in writing sex scenes to be honest, I hope y'all liked this tho.
love y'all mwah <3