youtube video

"Wassup guys it's yo girl Y/N and today imma read sum of your guys' imagines of Jahseh, my BEAUTIFUL PERFECT BOYFRIENDD" I said to Jah's camera and laughed.

"Jahseh is on tour for a month now,and I miss him so fucking muchhhh ughhhh" I fell back on my bed as I groaned.

I got up after a few seconds.

"So basically I saw this app called Wattpad where u can write and read stories so I decided 'why not to make a video?' So here I am and imma make an account real quick so imma be back with you guys when I do it"

I said and paused the video and made an account,a fanpage.

Name on Wattpad(random):
Jahsehshoe

So I followed sum fanpages and turned on my camera.

"So guys let's start"

I read a few not dirty imagines out loud,so I decided to read a dirty one.

I opened another random story and started to read out loud. "...I took her bra off and threw it on the floor Y'ALL I CAN'T DO THISSS OMGGG"
I shouted and laughed,then fell back on my bed.

I got up and read the rest to myself,and tbh I got horny.

I came to the end and said to my camera:

"Ok I quit. I've read enough.I hope y'all enjoyed the video,if u want a part 2 you have to subscribe and like this video! Stay beautiful and see ya next week loves!" I said and turned off the camera.

"So...what were the imagines about?" I heard someone ask behind me while wrapping his hands around my waist. I turned around and saw Jahseh smirking.

"Baeee omg I missed u so muchh" I said and wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed his lips.

"Weren't u supposed to be home for a week?" I asked and looked into his eyes. "Nah,the concert in Los Angeles was canceled" He said and smiled.

"I'm glad u're back home baby" I said and kissed his lips when he picked me up and put me on the bed.

"I've missed u" Jah said and kissed my neck as he pulled down my shorts.

"I craved u" He said and and kissed my lips again while cuffing my arms to the bed.

"Jah.." He grabbed my neck and whispered "we haven't fucked for that long so u forgot my name" He turned me on so quickly,and I loved that.

"Just fuck me already" I whispered into his ear as he smirked.

He ripped the top I had on myself and threw it on the floor. "Do u know how expensive.." I started but Jah grabbed my neck and said "what was that?" While looking into my eyes. "Nothing" I said as he nodded and let me go.

He took off my bra and threw it away while licking my boobs,what made me moan a little.

Then he moved his way down to my pussy,then he started to eat me out.

"MMM SHITTT" I moaned and arched my back. "I missed ur pussy" He said as his voice sent vibrations all around my body.

"SSLOW DDOWN DADDYYY" I moaned and moved my legs. "Don't fucking move" He said and entered his tongue into me.

"AAAH FUCKKK" I moaned again as I felt a knot in my stomach.

"IMMA CUMM" I shouted as I released all over his tongue.

"Fuck I missed u so much" He said and licked it all,then took off his pants and I could see his dick.

I smiled and licked my lips as I heard Jahseh chuckle,then I looked at him. "I've waited for this for so fucking long babygurl" He said and slammed his dick into me as I started to moan very loud.

He grabbed my hips and kissed my lips(ou look it rhymes) as I shaked with my arms as a sign that I wanted him to uncuff them.

He grabbed my arms and uncuffed them,so I instantly put them in his hair.

He started to go faster,so I moaned louder.

"SHITTTT DADDDYYYY" I moaned as he whispered dirty stuff like "this pussy all mines" "Imma fuck your brains out" and stuff like that.

"IM CLOSEEE" I moaned and threw my head back on the bed. "Me too. On three" Jahseh said and slowed down.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

He said and we both released,then he flipped us around and sat on the bed with his back leaned on the wall.

"You know what to do" he said as I placed my mouth on his dick and started to suck it.

I moved my tongue all around and looked up at him,he was biting his lip and groaning.

"Fuck Y/N" He groaned as he grabbed my head and pulled himself deeper into me.

Without any warning he came,so I got his dick out of my mouth when he tapped my cheek and said "swallow".

I swallowed it and layed next to him. "I love u so much,u know that?" He said and hugged me while kissing my neck. "Yes,I do"

I finally updated 😂 sorry for not updating,I got a new phone so it's kinda hard for me,and I'm not in the mood sometimes.
But I promise I will update every week!💗

I love u!!💕🥰🌍