Party time

I might make part 2 of dis one.

Enjoy😇

"Do we really have to go?" I asked Jah while I was sitting on the couch, watching him texting someone.

"Of course we do,now go get ready, we leavin in 20" He said not looking away from his phone. I sighed, got up and went to our room to get dressed.

I picked up a really cute outfit(pic)

I got in the bathroom and took my makeup bag

I got in the bathroom and took my makeup bag. Jahseh knocked on the door and opened it.

"Can I take this for a sec? Thank uuu" He grabbed my makeup bag and took my mascara and my lipgloss out. "You gon' put only this on" He said and put them in front of me. "Jahsehh I need more,I'm ugly without makeup" I said and he instantly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "Don't ever say that shit again,you are beautiful, with or without makeup" He said and kissed me gently.

"I love you" I said and smiled. "Now get out,I'm not ready yet!" I screamed as he chuckled and closed the door behind him.

I put on some mascara and my shiny lipgloss,and admired myself in the mirror. I went out and saw Jah, he looked so fucking hot.

He couldn't stop staring at me,so I sarcasticly said "Are we 'boutta go or what" He snapped and smiled. "Sure" He grabbed the keys of his car and we went out.

We sat in his precious car and he started to drive. "Damn Y/n you look so hot in this shit" Jah said out of nowhere,and I blushed. "You're not that bad either,Jah" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

÷÷÷Skip the ride÷÷÷

We arrived in front of a big house,in the front yard there was a table tennis desk with a lot of empty cups and a lot of wasted people on it.

Around the house there were a lot of people who were smoking and doing drugs.

Jah took my hand as we entered the house,the music was loud and people were dancing everywhere.

"IMMA GO FIND Y/BFF/N!" I yelled over the music.

"IMMA GO FIND STOKE,MEET ME AT THE TRUTH OR DARE CIRCLE LATER" He yelled back as I nodded and walked through the crowd.

"AAYY Y/BFF/N WASSUP BITCH" I yelled when I found Y/BFF/N between people. "LETS GO TO PLAY SOME POKER" She yelled and I nodded,shit why not?

She took my hand and pulled me through wasted people and leaded me to the kitchen. On the kitchen table there was a board for poker surrounded by rich people.

"Ayy can you get me a drink?" I asked Y/BFF/N, she nodded and dissapeared.

(Okay so idk how u play poker so just gonna guess)

"Ayee I'm in" I said and sat on a chair next to some drunk dude. "Aye girl how much money yo got?" Someone asked and I took some money outta my purse that Jahseh gave me.

"Damn she must be rich af" The dude next to me said and I laughed. "I'm not,but my boyfriend sure is" They all loked at me and smirked. "So you must be Onfroy's gurl,huh?" They asked and I nodded. "Sure I am". They all told me to give my money to a man left to me so he will give me some tokens to play with.

I did what they said and we all put a few tokens on red or black fields.

(Sorry cuz Idk how u play poker)

The biggest of them all spinned the wheel,(pic on top) and we all stared at it.

"Aaand the winner issss... 7 red!!" I smirked and pulled all the tokens to myself,cause that was my field.

****an hour later****

"7 red again!" "WOHOOO" I yelled and laughed at the same time,I don't know how much have I drunk, but what I know for sure is this:

I'm drunk af
And I won thousands of dollars in this game.

Everyone else around me sighed as I laughed and said "better luck next time!"

"You gotta be fucking kidding me,this must be a setup" Leo (the guy at my right) yelled at Trevor (the guy who spins the wheel). "Sorry man,this girl just has luck" Trevor said and sighed. "I JUST LOST 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS" Leo shouted and looked at me,angry as fuck.

"Listen up,you little bitch.." He grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to his face.

"Who you calling a bitch, you motherfucker?" A familliar voice said out of nowhere,and the next thing that I know was Jah punching Leo in his face,making him fall on the floor. "Babyyy you're herreee" I smiled and put my hands around his neck.

"Weren't we supposed to meet at the truth or dare circle?" He asked and looked at me. "Sowwy babe I forgott" I said and looked back at the table. "What the fuck are U doing?" He asked and put his hands around my waist and his head on my shoulder. "Playing poker,duhh" I said and winked to Trevor. "Okay we're spinning,who's in?" He asked and looked at me. "I am" I said and raised my hand. "Wait do you know how much money are u putting in rn?" He asked and I nodded. "Yupp" "babe you're too drunk" Jah said and tried to pull me back so we can go home,but I stayed there and continued to play.

"I'm in" Leo got up and sat next to me.

"Okay put the tokens on the board" Trevor said and we did so.

I put 10 000$ on the field 7 red.
"Take that back,Y/N you gonna lose" Jah said but I ignored him.

Trevor spinned the wheel and said "7 red again!!!" I looked up at Jah and smirked. "I'm donee" I said,took all my tokens and gave them to Trevor,to change them into dollars.

I got 50 000$ and Jah didn't seem jealous. "Let's go home babe" He said and we went out to the car.

We sat down and he started to drive, I took all my money out and started to scream. "I'M RICCHH" I laughed and Jah laughed too.

Jahseh pov
She took the money she won and started to throw it everywhere around the car,so I had to stop bc I didn't see no shit when her money was everywhere. "Stop doing dat shit,I can't see the road" I said and she laughed.

"Put down that money and shut up,we are almost home" I said and she calmed down. "Why,is someone jealous?" She asked and kissed my neck slowly,she turns me on so fast.

"No,I'm not jealous,why would I be?" I said and I felt her smile on my skin. "You know what,Jahseh?" She said and sucked on my skin, I didn't do nothing,I just threw my head back in pleasure.

"Fuck,Y/N" I said and grabbed the wheel and started to drive.

She got back in her seat,when I felt her hand on my dick. "Don't do this" I said and she smirked as she unzipped my pants.

She slid her hand in my pants and grabbed my dick.

"Fuck Y/N Don't do this to me" I said and she chuckled.

She started to pump it up and down as I moaned in pleasure. She took off her seatbelt and put her head down to my dick.

She took my dick out and put it in her mouth as she startet to suck.

"You're gonna regret this shit" I said and kept my eyes on the road.

"Shit I'm boutta-" I started but she took my dick out of her mouth and sat back on her seat. "Why did you stop?" I asked and she smiled. "Didn't you say that I should?" She smirked as I parked the car in front of our house.

We got out of the car and entered our house.

She took off her shoes and her jacket as I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall in the kitchen.

"Now you finna regret the teasing"

Part 2?
Love ya,btw,you're beautiful!🖤
Vote and comment,don't be one of the ghost readers💩