School trip🌙

Asksk my first imagine don't judge

Y/N pov

"Is everyone here?" My teacher shouted as we sat in the bus.
We were going to a vacation with school,and I was sitting next to my boyfriend,Jahseh Onfroy.

"Omg why did I even say yes to dis?" I heard Stoke said as we started to move.

"Relax,just a week,you've got Jah. You two mfs will find something interesting" I said and laughed. "Sure,ta ha" (idk how to write his laugh sksk).

I put on my earphones cuz Stoke and Jah were talking. I was watching through the window when Jah took off my earphones.

"Dude wtf" I said and looked at him. "I'm fucking horny ma" He said and put his hand on my thigh. Damn this boy always horny. "And what am I supposed to do wit it?" I asked and he smirked. "Just try not to moan,ok?" He asked and I knew where this was going.

He unzipped my shorts and rubbed my already wet pussy.

"You wet for me,huh?" Jah asked and did his ta-ha laugh.

He slowly entered his finger into me and I managed to keep my moans inside. He started to move his finger up and down as I bit my lip to keep it inside.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.
Without any warning he entered 2 more fingers inside me. "Shi-it" I managed to say while he was moving them around. It felt like heaven.

He smirked and did a few more moves with his fingers and that made me go crazy.

"Jah I'm 'bouta cumm" I whispered into his ear and released it on his fingers. He licked it all.

"Damn ma,you taste so good" He said and I blushed.

"Round two when we arrive" He said and I chuckled. Damn I love this boi so much.

First imagine,yayy!!
Hope you like it!
Your jahsehsgold