Chapter 7: "Six months later.."

Six months later...

I woke up in a hospital bedroom, wearing the garments a regular patient would wear once they woke up from a coma. The feeling of loneliness rushed in me and I was starting to panic. The monitor attached to me started to rapidly beep and one the nurses came in with a needle, placing it into the cord that was attached to me.

My eyelids felt heavy causing me to close my eyes but I was able to hear what they're saying.

"She's a rouge isn't she?" A male voice says while adjusting the cords around me, "There was no signs of tattoos on her missing persons report. I'm suggesting she is unfortunately." a woman's voice replies.

"What about that scar on her left cheek?" He asks, "Such a shame she has such a pretty face."

"Well she's all yours if Jeremiah excepts her." he says to her before heading out the door. "I'm pretty sure of that, since she can be our first female rouge in the group." I hear him let out a chuckle, "You think she'll survive with those boys?"

"I guess we'll see."

A year later.

It's been a year since that day I was almost killed, a year since I found my only family murdered in my home and a year since I last saw Enzo.

"Ash, head towards the west there's news of a clan trying to invade the town get the others with you." Jeremiah messages me as I was about to head to school. Pulling my car to the back of a gas station, I disappear into the forest and run towards the conflict.

The rising sun shined on my brown hair through the autumn trees. I call for the rest to meet me at the same area. As I reached the spot one of our wolves was badly injured and the other was currently occupied with two of them closing in on him.

Grabbing one, I used my arms to break the wolf's neck and threw it's now lifeless body against the tree. Out of fear the other retreats letting out a painful howl. I went back to one of the wolves who was badly injured.

"Take care of him." I ordered the other wolves who was late as I am for school.
Since that day I killed those men in the hotel, Jeremiah said it triggered my inner wolf causing me to have the strength and abilities as a wolf. It took me months to fully complete my training. Well half of it at least.

The prophecy states that those who are half blood goes though the most painful transformation as they have the choice to become a wolf by killing someone unlike the full breed as they have none.
However I was one of the rare wolves who contains the abilities yet not the form.

Making my way to school, it was the start of my senior class. My new brothers who let me join their clan a year ago looks after me. Jeremiah, the alpha was the oldest of course. The twins, Ty and Lily was his little siblings and Xavier was the Beta also Jeremiah's best friend and cousin since birth.

I was known as the newbie rouge, the only thing special about me in the pack was how quickly I can kill and my powerful instinct in attacks.

As I made my way to my first class, I was the only one there since Ty and Lily are Juniors this year and Jeremiah and Xavier are probably talking to one of the girls in the hallway.

"Did you hear about that new guy?" One of the girls starts to gossip behind me, "Yeah, I heard he's super hot." one of them replies.

After that statement, I place my head on my desk out of annoyance and the memory of bumping to a brick figure popped in my head.

There was a hard knocking on my desk, "what?!" I snap as I slowly rise my head and adjust to the bright lighting. "You still have some blood on your lips." Jeremiah tries cleans it up with his thumb but I block it and just lick my lips. "Better?" I ask sarcastically, he just shrugs and heads to the back towards his desk.

Taking out my phone from my pocket I started to just clean out the blood with my gray hoodie that I wore under my leather vest that had our clan symbol.

"Your still trying to get her?" Xavier asks Jeremiah as they sit down in their seats, "Yeah is that a problem?" He telepathically snaps at him. "I'm just saying, she denied every guy that tried to ask her out." That was what Jeremiah likes about her, of how she's occupied but is clearly not.

A guy with brown hair swept up into a small Mohawk walks in and awkwardly stands near the teacher's desk with all the girls gawking at him except for Ash, who currently has her head down.

The teacher walks in with coffee in her hand, "Buenas Dias, today class we have a new student I would like you to welcome him and explain what we have been working on for the past few weeks."

He made his way to the back where the last empty seat was, the girl who sat in front of him immediately says hi and asks for his name.

Politely he responds, "Hey, my name is Clyde." and lends a hand for a shake. As she continues to explain the work, Ash was on her phone, scrolling through her notifications on Instagram.

"Sra. Ryde, please put your electronic device away or else it will be taken to the office." the teacher warns, Clyde curiously look towards Ash, who looks annoyed and placed her phone in her back pocket.

"Ash?"