Chapter 27 (Rewritten)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Gunther...?" You saw his body hanging by a tree. 

"Eld...?" his dismembered body, barely noticeable, laying on the grass. 

"Petra...?" her broken body crushed onto a tree. 

"Oluo...?" his body laying by a nearby tree. 

You didn't even notice tears dripping down your cheeks. Memories of their faces flew through your head. 

But they slowly faded away as sorrow overcame you. 

Again...you have lost everything to titans once more. 

Can you even fight? You're the only one left who can protect Eren now!

"Y/n...?" You heard Eren say. 

'Eren! RUN!' You gestured. 

"WATCH OUT!!"

But before you can reach your blade, the female titan appeared in front of you. 

"Shit!" You quickly flew away, but the titan was much faster. 

You managed to dodge her attack, but just barely. You made a quick turn, trying to get an injury out of it, cut its nape. 

You remembered your odm training, trying to keep your distance as best as you could. 

But the female titan grabbed at the string, throwing off your course. 

"ACK--!" You felt a huge force collide towards you; your body swung. 

Blood flew out of your mouth and your body flew, aiming for a nearby tree. 

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!" Eren screamed. 

The last thing you saw was Eren coming towards you. 

Then...nothing. 

*Eren's POV*

"Y/N!! Y/N!!! Wake up! Wake up please!"

I shook Y/n's body frantically, trying to get her to respond. I then realized blood oozing from her mouth and head I slowly looked up to find a trail of blood splattered on the tree bark where she was slammed against. She must have hit her head on impact. 

Y/n...?

Her body wasn't moving, she wasn't breathing either. 

She's dead...

It killed her...

Tears streamed down my face as I stared at Y/n's dead body in horror. 

"Y/n...Y/n, please...wake up. Please...Idiot! You told me you can handle it! You told me you're strong!! You promised me we'll fight together!!" I screamed. 

"WAKE UP! Please...!" I begged. 

She still didn't move. Didn't respond. 

Y/n...

"No, no, no..." I cried. 

It's all my fault. 

She knew something would go wrong. We didn't listen! I didn't listen!

"Y/n...SHIT! DAMMIT!!" I pounded my fist against the bark. 

I turned towards the female titan, unfazed of what it's done. Anger boiled inside me. 

It killed my entire squad. It killed Y/n!

Tears began to run down my cheeks as I looked at our dead squad mates. 

"I'll...I'LL KILL YOU!" I jumped off the tree and bit hard on my hand. A bright flash surrounded me as I transformed. 

I let out a roar of rage as I landed on top of the female titan, holding it down. 

I looked towards Y/n's body.  

Don't worry Y/n. I will avenge you. 

I turned towards the female titan. 

I will avenge all of you!

My fight with the female titan began. 

*Back to your POV*

You felt yourself in a calm space. You felt no pain. You felt at peace. 

Is this it...? Are you dead?

You slowly opened your eyes and found yourself...sinking?

Yeah...you were sinking. 

The memories you had up until now came flooding back as you sunk deeper and deeper into a dark abyss. 

What was this place? 

And why did you feel so helpless?

The burning memories of your dead squad mates flooded your mind, you held back tears. 

You failed them...you failed them all.

Now Eren...

Eren was going to get captured. 

What could you do?

"Fight..."

...What?

"Fight..."

A voice was talking to you. 

"Fight...for them."

Suddenly, you can faintly see them. Your squad mates...

They were so close, but you couldn't reach them. 

You could almost faintly hear their voices, telling you it wasn't your fault. 

As much as you didn't want to, you had to protect Eren somehow. 

But how can you fight?

It was then you noticed the dark abyss becoming brighter. There were glowing green strings or paths of light surrounding you. Stretching far into the abyss. 

Like you were connected to them somehow. 

Suddenly, you felt something like hands grab your head as a flash and shock of electricity went through your body, your head burning in the process. 

Your body felt like it was on fire before everything

----

You felt your eyes open in a shock state. You gasped for air, your heart beginning to pump. Your vision was blurry, red staining your sight. 

Your body convulsed, feeling hot and you struggled to breathe. Something was happening! 

Your body was glowing with light, and you didn't know what it meant!

You slowly looked to the side, seeing two large figures fighting. Titans...

Your vision slowly came to as you saw that Eren was one of the titans. And losing!

"Eren!"  You thought, you let out a choked scream as you couldn't fight back the burning feeling. 

What the hell is happening!?

Then it hit you, when the female titan first transformed. 

A burst of light, then lightening from the sky. 

No...it can't be...

"Eren...whatever happens from here. I'm sorry..."

And with that, your body was consumed with electricity and lightning struck your form.