Chapter 27 (Rewritten)

Start from the beginning

In one sharp movement, the stranger moved and headed straight towards Gunther. Taking you all off guard. 

"Gunther!?" Petra yelled. 

"Gunther! You alright!?" Eld called out. 

You saw Eren speed forward, which you followed quickly. 

"No, no, no. Please be alright..." You thought. 

....

 Your eyes widened at the scene in front of you. Gunther was hanging by a tree tangled in his gear, his neck slit opened. 

"Gunther...?" You thought in utter shock. 

"GUNTHER!!!" Petra yelled. 

"Don't stop! We keep moving!"

Thoughts continued to process. Gunther just died. Annie just killed him! 

A sudden flash came from behind you all. The female titan appeared once more. Your eyes widened. 

How was she able to free herself from the wires!?

"This time I'm killing that thing!" Eren shouted. 

"No! Let us handle it! You two focus on getting out of here!" Eld said. 

"No way! We're not letting you fight that thing alone!" 

"Do you not trust us again!?" Oluo shouted. 

"Don't you two have little faith in us?" Petra asked. 

'In a case like this, no!'  You signed. 

If Gunther died this easily, what makes you think they'll survive this!?

You all went quiet. You couldn't answer. This was up for Eren to decide. 

"We believe in our squad!" Eren shouted. 

'But I don't!'

"Y/n, please!!" Petra begged.

"..."

They're all idiots. 

You nodded your head, you wanted to let them know to be okay. But you had a feeling that wasn't going to happen. 

Eren and you sped off, but you couldn't help but look back. 

You wished you didn't. 

Petra managed to slash at one of it's eyes and Eld took the chance to slice its nape. But it quickly backfired as the female titan regenerated her eye fast and bit down on his figure, crushing him completely. 

"ELD!"  You thought. 

Petra tried her best to keep her distance, but the female titan caught up to her fast. Your eyes widened. 

"No! Petra please! Please fly up higher! Fly higher! You can't die! Not you too!"  You thought frantically. 

But your pleas weren't answered. The female titan gave her a harsh kick towards a tree, crushing Petra in the process. You felt your heart stopped. 

"PETRA!!" You thought. 

"PETRA!!!" Oluo shouted. 

"You're dead meat now!"

In that moment, your mouth opened. You wanted to scream, but your voice became choked. 

The female titan kicked him too, crushing him in the process of the blow. 

You couldn't handle it, you landed on a nearby tree. You couldn't move on like this...

You looked slowly around the dead bodies around you.