Chapter 1: What The Hell Are You Doing?

Start from the beginning

Just 10 hours to go and I'll be off to my new life. 

(8 Hours Later.) 

I squirmed in my seat, feeling my neck cramp up from sleeping on it. I felt my eyes lighten up and see the plane's light dimmed down. My headphones were still plugged into my phone and I was in the middle of the song, "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran. I felt all groggy and wanted to be back home in Chicago in my cool, comfy bed. It was rather warm in the airplane, so I kicked my blanket off my legs. I checked how long we've been in the air and it's been 8 hours. 

Halleljuah. Just 2 more hours and I'll be outta here. 

I heard something moving a lot next to me and it was the curly haired boy from earlier. I squinted my eyes so I can try to see what was going on, the lighting of the plane barely helped my situation. Eventually a couple seconds later, my eyes adjusted to the dark. I blinked a couple times and saw him removing his shirt and pants. Oh, alright.

What. The. Heck.

My eyes widened, as I tried to get better look at him just in case my eyes were messing with me. I leaned in closer and my eyes weren't lying to me. He was removing his shirt and pants, by taking advantage that everyone else was asleep around us and it was dark. He unbuckled his belt and casually slipped his pants on the floor. He lifted his arms up, successfully removing the gray shirt and tossing it on the floor ontop of his pants. Now, he was pretty much naked under his blanket.

I scooted further from him, feeling really uncomfortable at the moment. I rubbed my eyes and pinched my arms, making sure I wasn't dreaming this nightmare. Eventually, I realized I was awake and he really was naked.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I loudly whispered at him.

He immediately looked at me and got startled by my sudden outburst. He grabbed his blanket tighter around his body, realizing that I was the only one awake and could tell he was naked. 

"You're awake?!" 

"Well, no shit."

He rolled his eyes, picking up his blanket and wrapped it around his lower body as he stood up. I looked at him with a bewilderment expression and quickly grabbed his wrist. 

"Where are you going?! You're butt-naked, you idiot!" 

I directly pointed at his current state and he shrugged it off like it was nothing. 

"I'm just going to the loo. Don't get your panties in a twist. I'm surprised you're not enjoying the view." 

He smirked as he walked away. I glared at the back of his head, hoping it would burn a hole through his thick, stupid skull. 

At least, I'm alone now. I tried getting back to sleep, but I couldn't since I knew that "he" would be back from the bathroom soon. So for now, I leaned back in my seat, scrolling through my playlist.

Sadly, I heard him coming back from the bathroom and walk quickly down the aisle. He was about to sit down next to me again, when his black haired quiff friend came up to him. They briefly chatted about stupid boy stuff and the guy next to me was making his way to his seat. Before he could sit down, his friend thought It'd be a funny joke to pull his blanket down right in front of me, knowing that I was awake and watching them talk. His dark red blanket fell on the floor as he quickly tried picking it up and punching his friend in the penis as revenge. 

His friend ran off to the bathroom, laughing like a maniac. I covered my eyes with my hands and hid my face in between my knees. I bit my lip, feeling way out of my comfort zone now. 

I just want to be in London now, what did I do to deserve this?!

I heard a light grunt and heard his seat squeak silently, as he sat back down again from grabbing his blanket off the floor. 

"You can open your eyes now." 

"Why are you naked in the first place?" I asked, as I cautiously looked up from my knees. 

I sighed, as he was putting on his pants underneath the blanket. He shrugged, acting like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"It's hot in this plane!" He complained, trying to turn on the fan above him on.

I rolled my eyes, saying, "So?!"

"Plus, I like sleeping in commando. I feel so free and unlimited." He proudly said to me.

"You're disgusting."

This is gonna be a long flight. Someone save me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I really hope you all liked this chapter! :) i've thought of this story since june & i was so excited to start this story for all of you <3 I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AS MUCH AS I WROTE IT <3 tell me your thoughts, complaints, ideas, & all that good stuff ;) anddddddddddddd don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, & MESSAGE ME ;D <3 love you all <3 <3 <3 xoxo