Rebekha Norman

What's up! I am Rebekha Norman the new girl in the International School for Intelligently Gifted Girls. I put on a smile as I walked in.

"Good morning! I'm Paula Laden. How may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked me. " I am the new student, Rebekha Norman. " I politely greeted.

"Okay! Just wait a second. .. Aha! Here it is," she rummaged through the cabinet. She handed me a kit, which was a size of an Ipad.

"Your schedule, a card for the cafeteria, your ID, your library card and your student guide are all inside here," she smiled. "Thank you," I nodded.

Another student followed me. "You're new here too?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Hi. I'm Annabeth," she said. "I am Rebekha," I introduced myself.

"So, what are your hobbies and favorite things?" I asked her while we walked through the hallway.

"I love reading, architecture, fencing, Math, and probably everything academic and athletic," she replied.

We quickly became best friends. We were really alike. I also found out that she had a boyfriend. She showed me multiple pictures of herself and her friends which also contained her boyfriend.

"Rebekha!" Annabeth waved her hand in front of me, interrupting my thoughts. "I'm sorry!" I quickly apologized.

"What I was saying was that I am really excited about the new Science project!"

We both chatted about different subjects and new projects until it was nearly curfew. I yawned.

"Seems like curfew is coming soon," I rubbed my eyes.

"Good night, Rebekha!" Annabeth smiled as we went our separate ways to our dorms.

I showered and got dressed thinking how much thankful I am for a friend like Annabeth. Good night!