Louie Young

(Disclaimer: I do not own PJO even if I really want to. All the demigods go to Uncle Rick, who is amazing. I only own the mortals. Sorry I had't updated in a few days.)

Edited

"Bye, teach," Sasha raised her hand, walking out the door. The door squeaked close the same time her bubble gum popped. I rubbed my eyes. She was hard to handle.

It was her second week, and she had scratched the car a million times. I knew she was just a beginner, but her driving was horrid.

I drank a gulp of his water, my eyes closing for a bit. Ahh...

I opened my eyes and looked at the mirror of my office. I brushed my dark black hair into place.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come on in!"

"Louie, you got a new student," Wallace said, his greasy black mane appearing.

"Yeah, yeah, let him in," I said.

"Yeah, yeah," I heard Wallace mutter under his breath.

A boy came into the room. "Hi, sir. I'm Jason Grace."

"Hm... Jason Grace," I found his file.

"Grace. Sounds familiar," I commented.

His jaw tightened as he ran a hand through his blond hair, his eyes narrowing beneath his thick black glasses.

"It's my mother, sir. She was a celebrity. The one that died in a car crash. Beryl Grace."

"Oh! Beryl. She was my favorite actress," I grinned.

He glared at me.

"Ahem, so... I will show you, um, the video, ahem."

I pressed a button on the remote and the lights dimmed and the screen started glowing.

"Welcome to Driving 101. This is the orientation video for beginners. First of all..."

I didn't focus on the video, said that I had seen it a thousand times.

Beryl Grace. Such a talent. Bright golden hair, stinging blue eyes, that smile, such a tragedy. I remember watching her in 'The Road To Home", a film that won several awards, and won her an Academy Award.

She played a broken woman, who ran away from her home, in pursuit of a man of her unrequited love, only to discover that he is taken, and happy, and she has to walk the walk of shame, all the way back to home.

It was my parents' favorite movie.

I could see Jason's resemblance to Beryl. He got her hair, and her blue eyes, but with a sort of electrical tinge to it.

The video was just getting to the part where you had to handle the gas pedal properly, when a girl burst in. She was sweating profusely and some pieces of her choppy hair were stuck on her face.

"Piper?!"

"Jason, I'm sorry, but we gotta go," she glanced at me. "It's urgent."

"You guys can go, it's fine," I said, wanting to have more time to rest.

Jason stood up and followed Piper out of the door, and left me wondering what was going on.