Demo Chapters

(A/N : Hey guys! I've decided to write demo chapters for A. B. and C. This can also change your opinion on your vote from the previous announcement. Enjoy! Ciao!)

A.
Chapter 1
I slowly opened my eyes. I was in a white room. 'Am I dead?' I thought. I rubbed my eyes. 'Wait,' I thought, 'Who am I?'

I heard a scream. "She's awake!" A frantic voice yelled. I saw a middle-aged woman run to my side. She hugged me. "Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked politely, pushing her away a little bit. She gasped. "You don't know me?!" I studied her closely. She has brown hair with some gray streaks on them, expressing her age more. A kind smile was plastered across her face. She had warm and welcoming hazel eyes.

A middle-aged man walked to her. He had salt and pepper hair and blue eyes. "Josephine? Is everything alright?" He asked the woman. "Tom! She doesn't remember me!" She cried out. "Who are you too? Are you my dad?" I asked the man. He nodded.

Suddenly, a little boy ran and jumped to my bed. "LYRA!" He exclaimed, hugging me. "Um... who are you?" I asked him. "I'm Lawrence, you're brother," he said. "What about me, Lyra? Forgot me too?" A voice from across the room asked. A teenaged girl walked up to my bed. She had blonde hair with it's tips dyed purple. She had bright green eyes covered with purple rimmed glasses."Umm... I don't know you," I answered. "As in me? Your best friend? Renee Richardson?" She asked. I nodded my head. I could hear her mutter, "If she doesn't know me, what more Cedric?" Cedric? Who's that? I frowned. "Who's Cedric?" I asked Renee. "Let me do that," a voice said. I saw a guy come up to me. He had black hair and brown eyes. "I'm Cedric," he said. I frowned. "Do I know you?" I asked. "I am your boyfriend," he says. A boyfriend? What boyfriend?

B.
Chapter 1

"And a little bit of blush, a little here, a little there, and then... we're done!" My new stylist Diane said as she put the finishing touches on my face. She spun my chair around to make me face the mirror.

I gasped. I was completely different. My used-to-be straight brown locks were now curled to ringlets with purple dyed tips. My used-to-be hazel eyes which were usually covered with glasses, were now blue by contacts. I had light make-up on. Just some shiny pink lip gloss, blush, eyeliner, and eyeshadow.

"Diane... thank you!" I exclaimed. She smiled, "You're sure to win." I smiled back, "All because of you."

A few minutes later, I was put into a floral cocktail dress, with a baby pink blazer, and some baby pink heels. I also had some jewelry on. They led me to the stage, curtains blocking me from the audience. They had countdown. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
The velvet curtains opened, and bright lights blinded me. "Please welcome, Cali Anderson!!!!" The host exclaimed. I took a deep breath. 'This is it. It's now or never.'

C.
"Rosie! Get down here!!!!" My mom called. "Wait a sec! I'm coming!" I yelled back. I ran down the stairs after braiding my rose colored hair and putting on a light blue dress (Hunger Games reference, anyone? . I inhaled the glorious scent of my mom's cooking. Bacon and eggs. My favorite.

Today was a special day. Today was the day of 'The Pick'. I wanted to prove myself. I gladly wolfed down my breakfast and toothbrushed. I was ready to go to the town square. My dad drove us there. I quickly was mixed into a sea of red heads. My palms were sweating. "It'll be fine, honey," my mom smiled. I joined my best friend, Olivia Lopez. "Hey Rose!" She greeted me. "Hey Liv!" I replied. We were gathered around a platform. A woman walked up to the mike. "Today is the day of 'The Pick'. We will be choosing two girls and a boy to compete in the 'Clash of the locks'. The competitors will be placed in a maze, to find the trophy," she said. "Ladies first," she said. She stuck her hand into the bowl. "Aha! Here. Our first girl... Rose Todd!"

Thanks for the 10K reads! Please comment on my last chapter and choose a story. Ciao!