Kalonice Astra Crestan

Hey! I'm Kalonice. Just call me Kali. I was just talking to my friend Ally, in the cafeteria, about how some really immature boys got into trouble for trying to get some really smart 6th graders to do there work. "I mean, what were they thinking?" Ally asked in disbelief. "I know, right? They should at least try!" I replied. Ally returned to eating her yogurt.

I pulled out a book from my bag. It was a gift from my aunt for my recent 15th birthday. My greenish/bluish/grayish eyes gleamed with excitement when a favorite character of mine had taken the risks to find his family.

After a few minutes, somebody approached us. "Excuse me!" A voice popped up. I looked up to see a girl, barely fourteen, looking at me. She had a dark complexion with weird, but cool gold eyes and dark frizzy hair (A/N : This was set after the Giant War). "Hey! How may I help you?" I asked. "Hi! I'm Hazel. I am kind of new here, so I was wondering where Classroom 351 is," she smiled. "I'm Kali. Room 351 is to the left, at the end of the hall," I smiled back.

She quickly thanked me, but before she left, she said, "By the way, I love your hair!" My hand quickly reached for my broze locks. "Thanks!" I yelled as she went down the hall.

(A/N : Thank you _so_many_books_ for Kalonice's character. I promise to update soon. Ciao!)