Contest

A/N : Hey guys! I am going to hold a contest. Here are the rules for the contest.

Rules :
1. Each chapter must have at least 500 words.

2. The story must contain 10 chapters, only.

3. It is mandatory to have at least 1 parent of a main character as a major role in the plot.

4. It is also mandatory to have a teacher as a villain.

5. The characters must be 17.

6. You should have only 5 kisses in the story, and 3 from the 5 on the cheek. (Actually you don't need to do that)

7. In the end, on of the antagonists must turn good.

8. There must be at least two girl protagonists.

9. This story should be completely empty of any world, it should be completely empty of factions, districts, camps, castes, and anything else.

10. The story genre should be Action.

11. You should make a catchy group name for the main characters.

12. Avoid spelling and grammar errors, and make the story have some, but not too much, deep words.

13. This book shall be PG-13.

14. The name of the book should be a one-syllable verb. After the verb, put a (ScipioThePegasus Contest Entry) beside it.

15. The cover should not have a face on it, nor a person.

16. It is mandatory for a love triangle.

17. At the end of the story, you must conjoin an Epilouge with the 10th chapter.

18. Do not put any scenes that are for mature people such as suicide, sexual scenes and harassment, and bar scenes.

19. Do not put curse words in the story.

20. At the start of the story, put a detailed profile for each character including Full Name, Nickname, Parents, Birthday, Hair Color, Eye color, Height, Weight, Love Interest/s, Friends, Enemies, Relatives, Nationality, Strengths, Weaknesses, Likes, Dislikes, Most Embarrassing Moment, Awards, Activities, and Secrets.

21. Finally, submit the book on or bofore May 1, 2015. I will only accept the first 15 books. Results will be out on May 4, 2015, hopefully.

Sorry if that is going to be hard for you. If you are going to enter, comment the title of your story in this update. Good luck! Ciao!