Moi Birthday + Bonus Chapter

(A/N : HEY GUYS! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'M OFFICIALLY 11!!!!! AND WITH THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME 11.2K READS!!!!! THIS CHAPTER ALSO HAS A BONUS CHAPTER (NOT REALLY, SOUNDS LIKE REDUNDUN!) THIS CHARACTER WAS MADE BY MY SPECIAL FRIEND, ON WATTPAD AND REAL LIFE WiseGirl_032515!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR READS!!!! CIAO!)

Kity Chambers

Hey! I'm Kity. I am friends with Annabeth Chase which is unexpected because I am quite nerdy and have quite a few friends. I wad bullied when I was younger, but now I am 24. I am still haunted with my memories of the past because of the severe bullying, so Annabeth is bringing me to an appointment with a motivational speaker who is her close friend. The motivational speaker is Leo Valdez (Bet you didn't see that coming. Hehe!) Leo was bullied when he was still small. His mother died from a fire and he was sent to many foster homes and was teased. He now is a motivational speaker and is now married to his beautiful wife, Calypso Valdez and they have twins named Festus and Argo. He also webt to this camp where he met Annabeth.

I combed my straberry blonde hair and threw on a white blouse, some skinny jeans, some nude colored flats, and a white blazer on. Annabeth arrived at my flat and drove me to Leo's office.

I slowly knocked on the mahogany door and waited for a response. Annabeth was standing beside me while silently sipping a Starbuck's green tea frap. "Come in!" I heard a voice say. I opened the door to see a man in his late '20s sitting on a comfortable looking leather chair. He grinned. "Annabeth! And... Kity Chambers?" He asked. I nodded.

I politely took a seat on the chair in front of his hesk and Annabeth sat beside me. "So, Kity, tell me about yourself," he started. "I'm Kity Diane Chambers and I'm 24. I live by myself at a flat and I graduated from NYU with a Bachelor of Arts degree. I had my highschool in Illinois and then I moved to NYC when I graduated so I can study at NYU. I grew up in Chicago and I am now working in Annabeth's Architectural firm. I came here today because of my memories of being bullied," I said. "So Kity, when did the bullying start?" He asked. I gulped. "When I was in 7th grade. People teased me about this rumor a girl soread about how I still skiped like a little girl," I chocked out the last few words. I could feel my hazel eyes watering. Annabeth handed me tissue.

"You know what Kity? It's all in the past now. Even though you still did that then, it's fine to rekindle your inner child," Leo said. Annabeth snickered, "Like you Leo. All you did before was laugh at fart jokes with Percy and now you don't. What did Calypso do to you? I swear, that girl is a miracle worker!" "Annabeth!" He yelled in mock accusation. I laughed for the first time in a long time (For the first time in forever, Kity finally laughed! Frozen reference!). Leo smiled. "Feel better now?" He asked. I nodded.

From that day on, I put the bullying in my past and forgave all the people who dod wrong to me. It's all thanks to Leo Valdez and his work.

Now it's years later and I am back here in Chicago. I ran into a girl that used to bully me before. "Cammie!" I gasped surprised. "Kity? Kity Chambers is that you?!" She asked, surprised. I nodded. She looked at me with regret in her eyes. "I'm sorry for bullying you when we were younger," she apologized. I laughed, "It's fine, I forgive you! Now where are all my other classmates?" I asked. She laughed. "Come over to my place tonight. They are all coming. Wear something nice," she said, scribbling down her address on a peice of paper. She handed it to me. "I'll be there at 6!" I said, waving to her as she walked away.

That afternoon I put on a turquoise colored dress that was sleeveless and Greek styled. It reached down to my knees. I wore some silver sandals and braided some of my hair and put it on top of my heat like a hairband. The rest of my hair I curled and let the down. I put on some light make up which consisted of some concealer, blush, rose colored lipstick, a deep black eyeliner, and dark blue eye shadow. I arrived at Cammie's apartment where I saw a lot of my old classmates.

"Kity?!" I turned to see Xavier, one if my old classmates, and a guy I used to have a crush on. "Xavier!" I smiled. "It's nice to see you here!" He exclaimed. "You too!" He grinned. "Where have you been all these years? Would you like to have some coffee tomorrow to catch up?" He asked. I smiled, "Sure!"

Xavier and I started dating and got married two years after dating. We now have three kids, Damon, 12, Lindsay, 10, and Isabela, 8. We live in Chicago and are neighbors with Cammie and her husband, Howard, who was also a classmate of ours too, and their children, Kelly and Kylie, both 12, Greg, 11, and finally, Marcy, 9.