Story Ideas

A/N : Hey guys! I am making another story. I just wanted to know which is the best plot for you. Please comment if you want a. b. or c.

A.
Lyra wakes up in a room. It's white everywhere. She realizes that she is in a hospital room. She had woken up from a coma of two days. She is greeted by a middle-aged man, who claims to be her father, a middle-aged woman, who claims to be her mother, a little boy, who claims to be her brother, a teenaged girl, who claims to be her best friend and neighbor, and last, but not the least, a teenaged boy, who claims to be her boyfriend.

She does not know any of them, or any memories about them. Lyra is lost. She doesn't know anyone. Will she try to learn all of whatshe lost? Or will she give up and completely change?

B.
Cali is an average girl. Straight brown locks, boring, but energetic hazel eyes, and a regular height and weight.

One day, she signs up for a worldwide TV show called "The Royal Makeover. She is completely changed and she is know different. Will this too also change her personality? Her friends? Her motives?

She has been caught in a turmoil. A difficult dilemma. Which side will she choose? Her old friends? Her old life? Or new friends and a new attitude?

C.
Rose was, indeed, very beautiful. She was very pretty, with hair as red as rose, hence her name. Her eyes were as blue as the morning sky. She was delicate. And all the more timid and shy. Her face glowed, as if it was crafted by angels. Every single detail fit. Perfectly.

This one day, she was up and ready. Ready for what? She was ready for the "Pick". It was when all the red heads of the nation would be gathered for a "pick". This pick was for the "Clash of the locks". It was to bring three competitors from each hair color, blondes, brunettes, platinum blondes, red heads, brunettes with blonde roots, dyed haired, and all that jazz, go and fight, but not to the death, for the "Locks of the year" trophy. They are set in a maze, to find the trophy.

Rose is picked, alongside her best friend, Olivia Lopez, and her arch enemy, Kyle Weber. She is determined to find the trophy to show her pride and loyalty to her hair color.

But, people think of her as not a fighter. They underestimate her. This is her chance of proving them wrong. She has to cope up with her enemy, and prove people wrong. What could possibly go wrong? Laugh and cry with Rose Todd as you foolw her adventure through the "Maze of Locks".

I personally like A. and C. the best. Please comment and tell me what you like the best. The story with the most votes will be written. I can't thank you enough for your support and reads! I will make this story as soon as you guys have 50 comments. Ciao! Bye!