C19: "...for..."

Magsimula sa umpisa

Before I could warm him up, the coldness worsens as I shake from the freezing breeze. At the same time, Suha let out a squeak when he faced me. I raised my eyebrow questioningly as I follow where his eyes were really aiming. I turn around behind me and instantly let out a scream. Seeing demonic eyes glaring back at me as his whole body oozes with a dark purple aura. The sight enough could scare any species alive.

"Eek!"

"What's wrong Hana-chan~?"

W-what? I blinked when I saw the sudden change of atmosphere. It was even colder than the north pole before but now the climate around us felt normal. I eyed skeptically at Makoto who is smiling with pink flowers blooming around him as I gave an awkward grin.

I felt my hands going sweaty as I hid them in my skirt pockets that were designed by yours truly. 'I need someplace to keep my money...' I thought as I change the subject to lighten the atmosphere.

"So, uhhh I'm still hungry and class will start soon. Let's hurriedly go, Suha-san."

I said as I called out the teen's name while giving him a glance signaling to start moving. Suha receives the signal clearly and faked a cough to gain our attention.

"Y-You're right, Hana-senpai! Let's not waste any time. Now, please follow me, Hana-senp-"

Before Suha could finish his sentence I caught his eyes moved to Makoto and instantly his face turned pale. His face was sweaty and stuttered on his words.

"You could join us too, Tachibana-senpai!"

Suha said with excitement but his face betrays the tone. With his face drenched with sweat made me feel scared to turn around another time to see Makoto's face. 'Don't remind me!' I screamed as I shook my head to banish the unpure sight from my mind. Now without further ado, we follow Suha as he brings us to his destination with heavy silent.

'...I feel like drowning...'

[❇]

Luca's P.O.V;

[❇]

"

Luca-kun~ do you want more cake?"

I tort my head and gives full attention to the smiley pink-haired girl. I comfortably sat on the silver made the garden chair with an elegant floral design engraved. I naturally gave a sweet smile towards the girl, Hime as I watched the girl walked to me with a plate of cheesecake in hand.

"Sure. It's really delicious, Hime-chan. Did you make it?"

I asked as she cuts a large slice and serves it on my plate. I waited for her answer as I studied her movements and expression. 'Why does she look nervous?' This question floated on my head for a while until it disappears without me knowing.

"Why do you ask? Is it not good??"

She cutely asked with a worried tone as she sadly gazes at the cake thinking longly. I was flustered as I wave my hands worry to start a misunderstanding.

"No, no. It's just...it's really delicious."

I said shyly as I felt the heat rising up on my cheeks. I hurriedly hide the blush with my hand as I avoid her gaze.
Suddenly, I heard bell-like laughter making me somehow having butterflies in my stomach. 'Weird because I kinda felt annoyed?' I thought as I began to eat the cheesecake with a small fork. The cake tastes moist and melts in my mouth as the sweetness explodes around every corner. This also got me puzzled...

'Since when did I like sweets?'

But I continue eating it as if I was a huge sweet tooth. My body became unable to be controlled by my will. Hime took a seat beside me as she also enjoyed the cake while releasing small giggles as the air around us felt disgustingly warm and fuzzy(?) I felt exhausted but I didn't let it show on my facade. Suddenly, we heard heavy footsteps approaching us making me turn my head to see a strand of blue hair.

"Oh, Luca-senpai? How rare to see you he-... Wait! Isn't that my cake?!"

[❇]

END OF CHAPTER 19: "...for..."
-1260 words

(Rui: I'm depressed... Why does everyone I thought who were my friends give me dirty looks...)