C17: "would..."

Title: "would...you forgive me..."

[❇]

|•°|ʀᴇᴇᴀᴀᴀʀ, ʀᴇᴇᴀᴀᴀʀ|•°|

"Ngh..."

I groaned hearing the sounds of my usual alarm as I reach out my hand to find the box on my drawer beside my bed. I grab the item when I felt a cold plastic feeling on my palm, I bring it closer to my face and check the time. 'Bish is only 6 a.m!?' I thought as I lazily throw the alarm as it went flying to who knows where. After that, I pull my blanket to my body as I went back to get some shut-eye.

"Oya, oya~ Han-chan~ don't you have school??"

Not until I heard the usual annoying alarm who barge in my room. I replied to his answer with a groan as I went back to dreaming. As if my actions made him mad, I heard footsteps coming closer as I heard a shuffling noise from what it sounds like...a curtain? 'What is he doing...' I thought as I ignored Ichira-nii's typical 'oya, oya.' I wonder if I could skip school today, my eyes were staring at Ichira's muscular figure as I open my mouth to ask the question.

"Sate sate (well then), RISE AND SHINE MY DEAR LITTLE SISTER!"

Ichira yell as his eyes gleams in excitement while he pulls the curtains apart as sunlight seeps out instantly like lightning. 'You fox!' I thought as I seal my nude eyes with my hands from the sunlight while I let out a loud hiss. Ichira couldn't hold it in and burst out laughing like a bomb when he saw how I react.

"Pfft-Hahaahaha, What are you? A vampire. Hahaha, your face looks two times uglier than usual !"

He teases as I gritted my teeth holding my anger in. I sent a hard glare towards the male as I jump out of bed and push him out of my room. Unfortunately, he didn't budge and I began to feel tired. 'It's only the morning and I'm already using all of my energy...'

"Ichira, you baka! Get outta here."

I said and forcefully push him towards the room door while huffing in between. 'It's either Ichi-nii put on some weight or...I should do more exercise ' I thought as I sweat at the last option. I heard Ichira chuckle as I stop my act and curiously stare at him.

"You should do more exercise Han-chan. Hora (Look) you gained 3 pounds over the week."

Ichira stated as he slams a paper on my face. I stopped for a moment to read what the paper consists of. ' Name: Shirosaki Hana, Height: 150cm, Weight: 42kg...' My mind went blank when I found that my weight digits had risen. My bangs overshadowed my eyes as I mutter cursing under my breath.

"You pervert brother!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I began hitting him in a furious manner. 'Why does he have this kind of information in the first place?!' I thought as I ignored his pleas of forgiveness that were in a teasing manner.

|•°|T I M E  S K I P|•°|

"Study hard Han-chan~! Bon voyage."

I ignored the annoying voice outside the limo as I politely asked my chauffeur to hurriedly take me to school. 'I never felt this happy when I left home for school...' I thought as I didn't turn back to look at the annoying black-haired male. When we were finally away from the manor, I took out a book from my beg and began studying.

"So only omega could get pregnant. Sadly, Beta can't mark an omega but that'll be great if there's a manga where alpha and beta fight over an omega~"

I daydream as I kept hold the book or may I explain more thoroughly, a manga. 'Truly, an excellent student.' I praise myself as I took out a small memo and write the newfound information. My journey continues with me reading the whole manga.

"Miss Shirosaki Hana-sama, we have arrived at the academy."

I close my book hearing the announcement as I wiped my drool away with a clean tissue on the limo's coffee table. 'Thankfully, it didn't reach my clothes...' I gladly thought as I throw it out in a small trash bin. I got out of the limo and walk my way to enter the academy's large double gates. Since I was ridiculously early, my walk was rather peaceful. 'Such bliss...' I thought enjoying the peace and quiet.

"Shirosaki-san, please wait!"

Not until it shattered when a male voice called up to me. I mutter a cuss under my breath as I ignored the desperate calls of the first male lead, Luca Bennet. 'If you forgot his name...' I thought as I remembered how many times the author has mentioned every character in that way because of lack of inspiration. Now going back to my flag of death, I fast walk towards the academy as I pray for him to ignore me as well.

Suddenly, as if my prayers weren't heard a large hands grasp and pulled with full force making me stumble on a hard chest. 'Be thankful that you are a senior or you'll already have a bloody nose by now...' I taunted as I gave a vicious glare towards the male after turning around to face him.

"Please refrain yourself from touching me, Bennett-senpai."

I nicely advised him as I pull my hand away with my strong build. 'Not that I want to brag...' I thought as I slap my inner self reminding that it was not the time for that. After checking my hand for any injuries, I crossed my hands as I boredly gaze at the tall senior.

"What is it? If you here to make fun of me getting eliminated for the archery tournament, then your wasting your and my time."

I spouted those words with a tint of venom. I studied his flustered expression as I held my self from gritting my teeth. 'You two-timing dog, stupid sadist, yellow hair bastard!' I unleash my anger on badmouthing him as I kept my glare on the target.

"That's not it! Shirosaki-san I-"

"Luca-senpai~!!"

I flinched on hearing the high pitched scream as my eyes twitched in annoyance once the Heroine, Hime reached to our spot and link her arm with the male bastard! Ahem- I mean the dashing male. Hime was surrounded by blooming flowers as she cheerfully spoke to the uninterested Luca. I was ignored as I couldn't help but cringe at the sight where colorful flowers bloomed randomly.' Should I make an escape? What am I thinking?! Of course, I should.' With that in thought, I quietly moved away and turn my back.

"Shirosaki-san, please w-"

"And then! Suha-kun said..."

Unable to call for me, I fast-walked my way of entering the school hallways. I have a large sigh of relief. 'Even though I hate you but I'll give you my thanks.' I chuckle to myself.

[❇]

END OF CHAPTER 17: "would..."
-1178 words