C4: "I'm..."

Title: "I'm in a forbidden relationship... This is bad."

[❇]

'This is really bad...'

I thought depressingly when the song came to end and another silence surrounds us. Each was tense between us because of our lack of recognition towards each other. Sadly even though I played the game, it never reveals any of their likes and dislikes...or is it the fact that I didn't check them? I sweatdrop at my second question.

I release a breath of frustration and held the paper in my hand as it shook a bit. I think it's better giving him now...it's now or never. I thought as I build up the confidence to speak.

"Umm...Here."

I blurted those short sentences as I handed him the paper with my head turned the other away as my eyes enjoyed the scenery, trees. I felt the paper pulled from my hand as ignored that our skin slightly touched.

"What is this?"

I heard him questioned as I calmly replied but still not facing him. The scenery is just too beautiful... I thought as I stare at the similar trees that we have passed.

"M-my location..."

I whispered to him as my sentence was still short. On the inside, I was scolding myself for my shyness. 'What the f*ck are you, Hana? A maiden in love?!' I thought as I agreed that I am a maiden but still had her virginity.

"Your location to your heart~"

"Huh?!"

I shouted as my eyes widen staring at him who is smirking at my reaction. I don't need a mirror to remind me my face was red as I felt heat rises to my face. Did he just give me a pickup line?! I thought shockingly as I gritted my teeth.

"Eh? I'm only joking! Are you mad...?"

He worriedly exclaimed as his eyes pitifully stare at my widen ones. Guh! How can I be mad at that face...I thought feeling my HP decrease. If I stare longer it'll be a Game Over for me...

"I'm not mad at you!"

I reassure him when my face had finally calmed down. The heat came back when he smiled gladly. 'Seriously I need to stop!' I mentally slapped my inner self to snap out of it as again cool my face off. I then began to explain about the piece of paper with short words.

"My house location..."

I whispered and fortunately, he heard it and nod his head in understatement. After that, I felt all my muscles relax as I laid my back on my seat. I then began massaging my temples as I breathe out a sigh with today's events flooding my mind.

"What a day..."

I whispered under my breath as I slowly closed my eyes and felt depressed that my plan to completely avoid the Heroine's harem was a total failure. All the time planning has been wasted because of that wrench wanting a private conversation about a subject she doesn't know. 'This is why I hate being smart...' I thought as I remembered my rank.

You probably asking this question; Why not just pretend to be a complete idiot?  Well, the reason was that I don't want to be a disgrace in my family since I'm the only lady in the household. So if I became a maiden with above average beauty and is a complete idiot. Surely I'll earn the nickname of a good for nothing, it's a dishonoring the family name! Depending on what the mother said.

And your second question is probably; Why not just have average marks like Ayanokouji-kun in The Elite Classroom? I desperately want to be like him but as my first answer, it's probably going to lead me to earn the title a good for nothing by my older siblings since they are complete geniuses.

Have I answered all your questions? Or do you have more...Either way the answer is going to be the same, another reason why I dislike coming from a rich family that cares for their reputation but it has some advantages, so apparently, I don't hate it fully.

Now I'm bored...I checked my surroundings seeing the ever so not-changing scenery, just majestic. It looks like a scenery on a canvas painted by the world most geniuses artist, age younger than a six-year-old. I then avert my eyes towards the young dashing boy beside me whom surprisingly has a troubled expression.

I wonder what he's thinking? Should I ask him... Pfft! I'm not an idiot. If I ask him and console him, it will resulting in him falling in love with my kind personality despite my above average looks but compare to him, his are middle high class. Obviously, the first harem member earned the title worldwide handsome in both worlds. 'Worldwide handsome my ass! With that f*cked up personality of his, I can't believe woman kissed his shoes.' I thought to have a stern face on my delicate features.

Because of the author's warnings, I can't spoil some info about the first harem member since she said it was TMI but don't get your hopes up. This guy has the worst back story that you won't cry yet badmouth him endlessly. 'Believe almost all the comments in his Character Information section was comments saying that his back story doesn't make sense...' I thought as I was also one of those people.

"Lady Shirosaki and Master Tachibana we have arrived at Shirosaki's manor."

I heard the driver slash butler announced as I replied with a simple nod. I grabbed my school bag and didn't waited for the butler to open the door for me, obviously, it hit his knees. Now I feel bad, I apologize to him thousand of times and pull out an ointment to relieve the pain.

He was hesitant but I insist and went off to rub some of it on his knees, resulting in me to wait for him to finish. I did a good deed...remember that. I reassured. Y inner self that couldn't wait to roar out.

I was about to leave and just went inside the manor thinking that I could just get it tomorrow since I'm pretty much-lost energy. Before I could leave, someone tugged my hand and pulled me back inside the limo, that someone is none other than Tachibana Makoto who is blushing hardly as he spat those three words out of nowhere, making my eyes widen.

"I love you!"

Those simple words made my mouth gaping like a fish on land as I also felt the heat rushed to my face. An indirect confession! I thought shockingly since the Heroine was supposed to earn this. I was at a loss of words when suddenly he continues to explain.

"I really love you! So that's why please go out with me!"

He shouted and I pulled my arms from his larger ones. With an icy glare towards him, I coldly answered him and flea from the place. Forgetting my ointment bottle.

"Seriously what a day..."

[❇]

END OF CHAPTER 4: "I'm..."
-1182 words