C18: "...fight..."

Title: "I won't...fight... my true feelings!"

[❇]

Luca Bennett's P.O.V

[❇]

"Shirosaki-san, please wai-"

"And then, Suha-kun asked if he could use my pencil and I said yes~. His face went red after that! It was so adorable."

My words were cut off by Hime as I blankly stare the back of Shirosaki Hana that's fading and ignores my plead. 'Dear God, How should I make her talk to me...' I thought as I ignore the high pitch voice of the girl beside me. I was a bit tick off when her voice raised higher when I tried to call for her. I was to immerse myself in that it took a hard slap on my hand to wake me up.

||PACK||

I winced at the sudden pain on my right hand as I turn my head while glaring at the hitter seeing a pair of sad ruby eyes stare back at mines. In an instance, I felt myself going weak as my expression soften by force. 'So it was just Hime...' I thought even though, I knew in the first place. My hand was itching for something but I couldn't put my finger to it.

"That's what you get for ignoring, Baka~!"

I blinked as I watched her pouting cutely while crossing her arms below her chest. My mind memory went hazy as I laugh it off while scratching my head, my face felt warm(?).

"Sorry, sorry Hime-chan. So, what were you saying?"

I cursed as I asked my self why did I let her continue. Her face lights up and she continues on about her story getting along with the other male's members. I was in a state of a daze as I didn't notice that we were walking inside the school. 'It feels like I was a puppet or something...' But that thought was later faded as if it was erased from my mind.

[❇]

Hana's P.O.V;

[❇]

I cheerfully roamed the deserted hallway as I read my manga while walking, my ears were covered with earplugs playing my favorite anime opening. 'Seid ihr das Essen?
Nein, wir sind der Jäger!...' I sang the first lyric as I held myself from bobbing my head along with the melody.

(Rui: I'll be disappointed if you don't know which anime is from...)

My feet were walking along with the melody as I swipe the next page of the manga. I felt myself beginning to drool as I wipe it with my sleeves and ogle the godly scene. I was too focused on the manga than my surroundings leading me to bump with a hard surface. It made me stumble back as I rub my nose while wincing in pain.

"Hana-senpai are you okay?"

My ears perks hearing the known person voice as I face him with a soft smile.

"Don't worry, I'm fine Suha-kun."

I assure the worried male as he kept touching my nose while asking if it hurts in a concerned tone. My heartfelt warm at his reaction as I held his hand and gave him a reassuring smile, spouting the same words over again. Suha was reluctant but restrain himself from touching my face. 'I wonder why is he early?' The question popped on my head as I watch him in his proper academy attire with his backpack nowhere to be seen.