C11: "...For..."

Title: "For...your affection. I will do anything "

[❇]

"Let go of Hana-chan, sensei!"

My head perked at the shout clearly from Tachibana-san as I felt myself being thrown on the floor. I winced at the pain on my bottom as I send a vicious glare at the white-haired adult. 'I swear I have my revenge on you...' I swore in my mind as I slowly got up.

"There, happy?"

I heard the handsome old man spoke in a mocking tone making my anger rise. My cheeks were red from anger as I stood up and glare at the tall adult before me.

"Thank you, sensei."

I gritted my teeth while thanking him as I walk away and stood beside Tachibana-san who is scowling the old man secretly. I felt a hand on my shoulder trying to comfort my already relaxed self. My eyes turn to see Tachibana-san giving me a comforting smile as I relaxed at the warm gesture.
I turn my head to see a sweating teacher making me confuse. I shook the thought of as I decide to start the club activity since I've taken everyone's attendance.

[❇]

The third Person P.O.V;

[❇]

-SWOOSH-

An arrow passes through every student's eyes as it hits the bullseye of the target afar from where they standing. Their attention averts back to the young lady who smiles at where the arrow landed. The black-haired beauty took another arrow behind her back and place it on the bow's string while pulling it at the same time. Her diamond blue eyes squinted as she sets her aim. She took a deep breath while ignoring the stares of awes.

Some students rubbed their eyes from shock or surprise after seeing pale purple iris flowers blooming behind her figure, on a starry night where the moonlight glows doves flock their wings to enjoy the cold breezes

Some students rubbed their eyes from shock or surprise after seeing pale purple iris flowers blooming behind her figure, on a starry night where the moonlight glows doves flock their wings to enjoy the cold breezes. They eyed the picturesque painting in awe ignoring the only eyes who stare at the beauty with lovesick eyes.

The sensei was also dumbstruck as he watches her every move in a daze. A smile flutter across his face making a certain someone aware of the new rival.

-PANG-

Their attention averts back to the arrow that has hit the bullseye of the target beside the other arrow. Everyone shouted from amazement while some of them clapped to express their excitement. The young lady gave a small curtsy and went back to the benches to only get hugged by a green-haired man that is twice her size. Some of them were going awe and some were watching in envy. While they who just entered the club were thinking 'A new ship was born'.