chapter 24

Have you ever felt helpless ? It is one of the painful feeling where you cannot even have any medicine to lessen its pain.

I have never felt this helpless not even the time when xavier made me to marry him.

Since last week i am tolerating all the hustle and bustle in the mansion. Everybody is busy in the preparation of the most important day of their kings life .

Their kings going to get engaged! every famous person all around the  paris has been invited . His busnisses associates  who are billioners .

His mafia fellowers from all round the world is invited to see their upcoming queen .

Everyone is busy including xavier. He doesn,t even come to room now. He goes out early and comes too late .

He is by himself looking after the preparation because this is one of the most important party of his life to introduce his future wife.

We did not talk after that day. The ride to home was silent . Which only confirmed that he will not step back from his decision.

I  am so helpless my husband is going to get engaged to another female and i cannot do anything ,but just cry in the dark . I even told him to let me go but he said no . I have to also attend the function because its the rule of his family everyone have to attend it .

. His uncle is also invited . Grand pa and everyone back in the dubai do not know about it .But that is not.for long because  all the media is invited for  tonight function.

After tonight i will lose my husband and my new family because  i will be not able to meet eye with grandpa , and ma.

I am in my room taking shower because apprently xavier called the beautician  to make me ready for tonight function.Because as i belomg to his house i need to be presentable infront of everyone else.

My heart is crying and breaking in  pieces . My inner self is tore apart but i need to smile you know why ! beacuse if he don,t care i will also not care about him.

I will not give him the satisfication that it is badly affecting me ,that after all he did i still fall in love with him .YEs i did fall in love with him ,i don,t know ,when ,how ,where ! but i know i have fallen badly for him .

He was right this time he took my heart away. ......That is why it is so hurting .

Their was knock on the door, which took me out of my thoughts . i quickly cleaned the tears which escaped my eyes.

"Come....in " i said.

susan came with some of females behind her .

"larib  they are here you ,you have to get ready for tonight party its late .

i noded and sat on the chair infront of the mirror looking at my helpless self , susan came behind me gave me a sympathatic look .

she put a hand on my shoulder  giving me comfort but nothing can give me comfort now.

she went away leaving me with the ladies to get ready .

Its been hours now and atlast i am ready ,i never thought i would look this beautiful . This dress was amazing .

 This dress was amazing