chapter 7

larib pov

its dark here but its so peaceful  . I don,t know why people get scared from the dark  beacuse  it is so peaceful it takes you away from the sorrow and reality of life, it makes you feel protected.

I am still in dark when i saw a light in that dark  place . I went towards it their was something that attracted me towards it . The more the near i went the more the more the scene was getting clearer .

Now i was standing in a garden their were greenery every where , where ever i glanced  i saw the greenery . I T  was really beautiful i wanted to touch  those green leaves  but when i brought my hand up to touch it suddenly a door opened in that garden . The light came again and it was so bright that it made that door so beautiful i could not see anything but that door . I t attracted me again i wanted to go near it suddenly someone held my hand .

I look back to see who it was it was my mom .
"mom what are you doing here " i looked back to her
"my daughter i love you so much , where are  you going " she was so scared .

"mom why are you scared i am not going anywhere i just want to see that light it is so. beautiful and this place is so peaceful i will come back . "

she held my hand brought me close to her she hugged me so tightly , and it made me scared she never hug that tightly  until and unless she is scared of loosing me .

"baby yes this is peaceful but if you go towards that light you have to let go of everything,  including me and indeed that light will bring  happiness  to you their is no doubt beacuse  you know it is one of Allah sign for good things happening to you  when you see greenery  and such beautiful dream."

"mom is it a dream , uff i knew something beautiful can,t happen in reality but still if letting everything  go including you  will bring me happiness   then i don,t want such happiness  and don,t want to see the light . "

Exact at that moment the door shut with loud thud and it became dark again but so dark it suffocated me  and it forced me to come back  but to where?

larib started blinking her eyes and suddenly she opened her eyes .she was in some unfamiliar building .She got up from the bed so qucikly that suddenly she felt dizzy but she hold the bed for support after a awhile  her senses became stable ,she looked here and there but could not comprehend where  is she but suddenly something click in her mind and she remembered what happened before she got unconscious.

"zeeshan oh my god "she started sobbing and suddenly sat on the bed ,she held the duppatta ( hijab type but long ) too strongly she suddenly remember the guys in her room.

she was asking so much questiones from her self .

"oh god who were they ? where am i ,what is happening , my family oh my god , zeeshan is he  dead ?

"NO"  a dominat voice said  full of authority.

XAVIER POV

i killed the gurads who were supposed to keep an eye on larib by shooting them straight in the head . they could not do one duty ,one damn job .

Her family is still here and guess what i shot the guys infront of them so they could know who i am and how dangerous i am .

they were crying for a while then got quite .

i send the female of the house back to their home, her dad was dead years back so basically she was  her brothers responsibility. I held back her both brothers here so that her family would not do anything stupid although they can,t do anything .