14. Date

[ HQ, Late Afternoon ]

It took you a few days to recover from Levi's so called 'punishment', during which time, you would sit in his office and do his paper work while he trained the new cadets. Levi was actually a good trainer since he had a lot of patience. Excluding his casual rudeness, he was a really cool minded person. But he would  become stubborn whenever he didn't get what he wanted. You were about to start training from tomorrow and today was the last day of your rest. 

You scribbled down the last few words in neat handwriting and put the pen aside. After finally completing his paper work, you started the stacking the papers together properly, since Levi wanted everything to be perfect. The sound of the door knob clicking open rang through the quite room and Levi came inside with a tray in his hand, which had two cups. You smiled at him for bringing you tea as he took small steps towards the couch. You put the papers in a file and get up to sit at the couch with him. 

"Did you complete the work?", he asked, sipping his tea.

"Yeah. I did it very neatly, just like you wanted, Mr. Perfectionist", you replied while lifting your own cup. 

"Good, then we're good to go."

"Go where?", you asked, furrowing your eyebrows. Levi rolled his eyes. 

"Tch, you where supposed to go out with me after recovering, dumbass", he retorted.

"Oh, right", you mumbled, wondering how you forgot such an important thing. "I'll go and get ready, then", you added, smiling sheepishly after finishing your tea. He nodded and you left. While taking a shower in your room, you decided the wear the black you had brought from Trost. (Reference from Chapter 10)

'As if I have any other option',  you thought and smiled to yourself. You felt really happy and light-headed suddenly. It was finally Date Night! You quickly wore the dress and combed your messy hair properly, letting them fall over your shoulders. You looked into the mirror and stared at your reflection, examining it. 'I don't think I look very good',  you thought and felt surrounded by anxiety again. Just then, the door of your room threw open and Hanji's head peeked inside. She gasped at seeing you and quickly came inside and closed the door. 

"You look stunning, (F/n)!", she cheered, grinning from ear to ear. You felt better after hearing that.

"Thanks Hanji, but you should knock first. I was naked only a few minutes ago", you said, smiling.

"Yeah, whatever. The thing is....why didn't you tell me that you were going on a date with Shorty?!", she practically screamed.

"I... forgot it myself", you replied truthfully and she face-palmed. 

"Anyways, Shorty is so going to love this dress."

"It was his choice after all", you said, remembering how Levi had chosen this one, saying that it suited your personality. 

"Damn. You people are so cute!", she smirked, making you blush slightly. You took your small purse and hurried to the gate of the HQ, where Levi was standing near a carriage. Your jaw dropped at the sight of him. He was wearing a white shirt with black suit and black pants, which suited his black locks. (Just like in the picture at the starting of this chapter)

He wasn't wearing his cravat and his neck was exposed. You gulped, thinking, 'he looks smoking hot!' 

Levi's eyes landed on you and you mentally punched yourself for staring at him like a hawk. "Are you gonna come here or keep standing like a stone?", he asked expressionlessly. You walked towards him and smiled.

"How can a single man have so much of handsomeness?", you giggled.

"Just like how you have so much of cuteness, you piece of shit", he said and helped you to get on the carriage. You didn't knew if that was an insult or a compliment. He himself got into the carriage and sat beside you.