3. Feelings?

[ Expedition Day ]

You got up early today, excited for the expedition. Finally you could get out and have some fun instead of training like machines. You took a shower and went to see your horse.  You wanted to see if your horse was okay and ready for the expedition. While almost everyone was sleeping, you sneaked outside and started walking towards the stables. But you heard some footsteps and saw that someone was already there, before you. When you tried to focus, you saw Levi petting his horse. Levi turned and he looked pretty surprised when he saw you walking towards him. "Good morning, Levi", you said and walked up to him. You expected him to tell you to call him captain but he didn't say anything.

"You'll never change", he said rolling his eyes. Then he looked at you again and asked "how are you up so early today?"

"Because it's expedition day! I am so glad to leave the suffocating atmosphere of HQ"

"Suffocating?"

"Yeah, I mean I hate all the annoying people here and the strict rules. I'd better have some fun with titans", you said. 'She is not at all scared  of titans, unlike other cadets, even though she is new', Levi thought.

"I see", he said and continued to pet his horse.

"Can I say something? Please don't be mad at me" you asked him innocently. Levi's heart thumped and he looked at you.

"What is it, brat?"

"Your character is sometimes like a princess, you drink your perfect tea, you like everything clean and organised and yeah,  you get mad when you don't get what you want. You are exceptionally short too. You want everything so clean, you treat your cadets like servants. And you even have a pet you love, and your pet adores you too", you said and broke into laughter. You could imagine Levi in a gown and a tiara. It was the funniest thing ever.  

( A/N- I am adding this lovely pic of Levi if you can't imagine him as a princess. It's so cute lol )

But you stopped laughing when Levi glared at you

But you stopped laughing when Levi glared at you. He grabbed you by collar again, he would have lifted you but he was too short to do that. You could feel a dark aura again. Levi couldn't believe what you had just said. 

"You have some real guts, don't you? No one in this whole world would have dared to call me a princess. You'll pay for this after we come back, brat", he said. His face was only a few centimeters away from yours. You could feel his hot breath on your lips.

"You agreed that you won't be mad!", you said.

"I don't remember saying anything like that", he replied slyly and released you.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps from behind. You turned back and saw Petra walking towards you with a little cute smile plastered on her face. She walked up to you guys and said "Good morning captain, good morning (F/n)" in a cheery tone. Levi didn't say anything.