Part.6 Butterflies

Start from the beginning

"Hello?Are you still there!?"Amy waved her hand in front of Shadow's face.

"I-I...don't remember.."He lied.

"Perfect.."Amy growled.

"Ghg!My head!Fuck..."Shadow groaned as his head began pounding.

Amy sighed...

"Since your here I guess,I could give you an aspirin for your hangover.."Amy blushed a little and looked away as she stood up.

"Yes,I'd like that.."Shadow agreed to her offer.

He then followed her in the kitchen.

Shadow sat at the bar of Amy's kitchen as she looked through to cabinets for the aspirin.

Shadow rubbed the back of his neck and closed his eyes.He thought of how much of an idiot he was.And how he started drinking in the first place..

Then those Thoughts...

Came back again.

The ones about Amy..

How beautiful she was,show generous she was,And then he remembered.

Hearing her soft voice before waking up.

"I'm here.."

It payed back in his head over and over again like a video.He then remembered Maria used to say that to him just like that.Whenever he was angry Maria would always comfort him and make him feel happy by stroking his head and saying

"It's ok Shadow,I'm here.."

And she would smile.

Amy's smile...was just like hers..Small but gave big emotion.

"Here you go,"

Amy set the aspirin in the counter in front of Shadow,making him snap into reality.

Amy was just turning away to get something until Shadow grabbed her hand and startled her.

She turned around to look at him.

"Rose.."Shadow felt the need to say something important.

He felt the need to tell her things..but the longer he held her hand the more he wanted to feel these things with her.He's never felt all of these emotions before.He wanted to try so many things with her.

He wanted to hold her.

He wanted to hug her.

He wanted to kiss her?

"Um.."Shadow mumbled nothings underneath his breath.

"Sh-Shadow?"Amy blushed at how long he was holding her hand.

She felt like pulling away because it was kind of weird but..she didn't want to..

Finally Shadow spit out some words.
"Th-thank you.Thank you for dealing with my antics and taking care of me..I appreciate it.."Shadow looked away.

Amy smiled.

"Your welcome.I mean,I couldn't just leave you passed out drunk on my porch!"Amy chuckled.

When Shadow seen Amy's face,it gave him butterflies in his stomach.

Her smile was so gorgeous.

She was so phenomenal.

He wanted to kiss and hold her so bad.

But then,Shadow's temptations got the best of him.

Shadow pulled Amy's hand so she could fall forward,and when she did,She fell right into his lips.

Amy's was shocked and Blushed a bright red at what was happening.

Shadow made sure the kiss was long and affectionate.

Every second his lips stayed on hers the butterflies came back even more,and Shadow started to feel relaxed and Amy just couldn't help but stay in his kiss.It was so drawing.The way his lips caressed hers was so comforting.She let herself sync into it and before they knew it they parted.

The both said nothing and blushed.They looked away from each other trying not to look one another in the eye.

"I...I'm sorry.."Shadow murmured.

They were quiet.

Shadow grunted and thought that Amy probably hated him.

"She probably thinks I'm a fucking pervert.."

Shadow thought.

Just then Amy grabbed Shadow's face and pressed hers against his.She then kissed him.

Shadow was surprised at first,but then he closed his eyes and let the butterflies take him somewhere he's never been that Rouge could never take him.

Then,Amy took it to the next level and slipped her tongue in Shadow's mouth.Shadow gasped slightly as Amy continued to kiss him more aggressively.

She then moaned his name in the kiss.Shadow never felt this emotion before but Amy was giving it to him now.What she was giving to him was like drugs.He wanted it badly.

Amy parted with him But Shadow kissed back again but Amy pulled away,teasing him.

He didn't like that that.Shadow pulled Amy over the counter kissed her again this time he touched her.

He rubbed her back as they kissed,then he slid it up her shirt.As doing so, he could feel Amy's heart pounding.He liked that.

He continued and tried sliding his hand up her bra but she pulled away more aggressively restricting him from her body.

She blushed and looked away.

Then Shadow's butterflies went away.

They were quiet for a minute.

Amy then sighed.

"Sh-Shadow...I didn't mean that..I'm sorry..I shouldn't have kissed you again.."Amy mumbled.

"It's ok Rose,It was fine with me..And if you want..we can do it some more..."Shadow blushed.

Amy blushed even harder.

"I don't know..I've never done this before..let a lone doing it with..you.."Amy rubbed her arm.

"I understand.."Shadow ignored her face so they couldn't make eye contact.

Wow,Why do I want that again?