"Alright...we've got everything...lets get to the checkout.."

Jimin feels his heart shatter when he can hear the somber tone Y/N's voice holds, even her steps seeming to be weighed down by the day's events.

Poor Y/N...

She dropped out of college...

I wonder what those people did to her...to make her react that way towards one of them...

And when we were at the cafè...she was so scared her body was shaking like a leaf...

"Are you ready to go home Jimin?"

"Y-Yes!"

Once again Jimin is brought back to reality, but this time lulled back by the sound of Y/N's voice.

"Okay...let's go enjoy some ice cream sundaes."

"Ice cream!"

Jungkook has become so close to Y/N...It's nice to hear him getting close to a female...

It's only been him and I for so long..

"Jimin...are you feeling okay?"

"Yes Y/N...just deep in thought is all. I apologize."

"It's alright.."

Jimin's cheeks burn red when he thinks back about being in the hallway of the school, Y/N's soft arms tenderly wrapped around his waist, her voice at the time desperate for comfort.

I've never been hugged like that before...

She's so soft...

And her hair smells so nice...

Oh gosh...here goes my chest again...

Jimin reaches up with one of his hands and rubs his aching chest, Y/N's voice laced with concern.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes! I promise I'm fine...please don't worry Y/N."

I will figure out what this odd feeling is...it only happens when Y/N is around...

It has something to do with her...I know it...

················

(Y/N's POV)

"Noona....those were the best ice creams ever..."

You smile down at Jungkook and continue to drag your fingers through his thick black hair, his arms looped around your thighs.

"I'm so happy you enjoyed them Jungkook. You have leftovers too so you can make another one."

"None of those would be as good as yours Noona...you make it the best.."

Jungkook tenderly closes his eyes and falls into another slumber, his face nuzzled in your lap.

He's so tired all the time...

"These really were delicious Y/N. Thank you."

"Ah...it's no problem Jimin...I enjoy making delicious things for you guys.."

"I'm happy Jungkook is learning how to make some things...I've never been able to teach him how to cook...it isn't like we don't have money...we just don't have the skill to cook things like you do..."

"My...my mom is the one that taught me how to make everything...except for desserts...my dad taught me how to make those.."

"Right...your dad was a producer?"

"Yeah...he was very very famous...he has his name in history books for the songs he has written...a countless amount of awards..."

"He...he um.."

"Yeah...when we moved here...he was driving back to Daegu to his studio...it was really early in the morning before I went to school...he got in a car crash...and died on impact...there was no saving him.."

You feel your hands already beginning to shake as you know Jimin's next question, the simple words the beginning of the unravelling of your past.

"Why did you decide to move to Seoul?"

I can open up to you...

I can allow you to know my past...

You were there for me when I was hurting...

I can finally....let it all out..

"Well...um..."

(A/N): Sad hours coming 💜