''Are you okay?'' Remo asked, slithering over to her. The Master of Illusion sighed, stopping her training for a moment to take a break. 

''I'm okay,'' (Y/n) replied. 

''Are you sure?'' Zane asked, making the girl turn to face the others. 

''Did I stutter?'' The Master of Illusion questioned. She then realised what she said, and sighed. ''Sorry, I haven't had the best day.''

''It's alright,'' Lloyd replied with a small smile.

'Kai's hair looks... normal...' Morro spoke, making (Y/n) look towards the porcupine, who was paying no attention to their conversation, taking a selfie. 'It's better that way.' He added.

(Y/n) turned her gaze to Cole, and remembered what Wu told her. ''Oh, Cole, Sensei Wu wanted to see you, it's about your ghost ability.'' 

The Spectral Earth Ninja blinked in surprise. ''Thanks (Y/n), I'll go see him now,'' Cole told her and walked off to find Sensei Wu. 

---

''Look inward. When one is a ghost, one may have new abilities. Focus and discover them.'' Wu told the Master of Cake, who turned invisible and reappeared.  

''Whoa. Did you see me? I disappeared! I mean, did you not see me?'' Cole asked the old man.

 ''Very good, Cole. Only you can unlock what is truly inside. That is it for today.'' Wu told him.

''Dareth wants me to teach girls how to cook? How about I teach them how to do this?'' Nya asked herself, spraying water on the sparring bots, while (Y/n) had to dodge her attacks. Meanwhile, Zane and Jay played a game of Minidroid Chess.

''I win again,'' Zane said, knocking over Jay's king.

Cole whistled as he walked over to the pair. ''Ah, Minidroid Chess. So what's the tally now? A hundred games to none?''  He questioned and laughed. 

''Set them up, Zane. We're going again. What's got you so cheery?'' Jay asked the Spooky Cake Ninja.

''Remember back in the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master, when we all saw the reflection of our future selves?''  Cole asked.

''You mean when you couldn't see anything?'' Jaybird questioned.

''Yeah, it wasn't because I'm a goner. It's because I can disappear.'' the Coal-haired ghost answered, turning invisible for a moment.

''Oh, then why don't you make like a ghost and vanish?'' The Lightning Ninja asked. ''I need full concentration.''

 ''Oh, touchy are we? Teach him a lesson, Zane.'' Cole told Frosty the Ice Ninja and left.  

(Y/n) stood with Nya, looking at the destroyed training bots which lay on the deck, in pieces.

''Bad day?'' Misako asked the Water Ninja. ''You're supposed to hit them, not destroy them.''

''I'm a girl, but I'm also a lot of other things. But what does that matter when everyone only sees me as one thing: the girl Water Ninja.'' Nya told the old woman, glancing at (Y/n), and groaned. ''I just wanna be given a fair shot.''

''Why? To make things easier?'' Misako asked. ''The harder it is, the more you will excel. You'll never be happy if you let the world define you. You've got to define yourself.'' The old woman told her and finished repairing the bots. ''Now, again. And this time, destroy all the targets.''

Nya caught sight of Jay staring at them. ''What are you looking at?'' She asked.

Jay sighed. ''See? Even though it's fate, I still can't win.''