''Oh my gosh, it is him!'' A girl yelled.

The Brown Ninja chuckled. ''I don't tell you how to do your business, don't tell me how to do mine. Remember how every time you save Ninjago no one cared?'' He asked. 

''Well, now Dareth's in charge and Dareth says don't change the recipe. You boys are the face of the franchise, competing with (Y/n), and now for the face of teen idol!'' He exclaimed, whipping out a magazine with Lloyd on it, and Jay and Cole on each side of a heart with Nya in it.  

Lloyd read the title.  "Sensei Lloyd"? But I'm only a Sensei-in-training.'' 

 ''And what's this about me and Jay still fighting over Nya?'' Cole asked. ''That's old news.''

''Who cares if it's real or not? Isn't this what you've always dreamed of? You're the hottest thing in Ninjago!'' Dareth told them.

---

The ninja snuck around the city, being chased by their eager fans, hiding in phone booths as the crowd of fangirls passed, then went back the way they came with their fans following.

''Fold your drawers, hot off their new LP, it's the sensei-tion sweeping the nation. The pop that can't seem to stop. Here's another number one hit from Go, Ninja, go.'' A man spoke.

''My favourite? Easy. Lloyd. He's the best.'' A boy told an interviewer.

''I like Kai. He's, like, so hot. Literally.'' Said a woman.

''Crime down. Ninja way up. Who doesn't like these six Ninja? Correction, seven.'' a man corrected himself, holding up a magazine.

''Jay. He is so funny. And cute.'' A girl said.

 ''I like Cole. I mean, he's a ghost. You want him, but you can't have him.'' A fangirl interrupted.

''Who likes Nya or (Y/n)?'' The reporter asked.

 '' "Like them?" Meh. Do I want to be them?'' The girl asked.

 ''And get to hang out with them? Oh my gosh!'' A woman fangirled.

The audience clapped as the cameras focused on the love triangle trio, who sat on a lounge.

''Just between you and me, Nya, Jay or Cole?'' the Late-Night Show Host asked the Water Ninja.

''Honestly, not a chance. We're a team. Instead, I'd rather talk about—'' Nya started.

''Uh-huh. Not a chance? Really?'' The Late-Night-Show Host questioned.

''Oooh.'' The audience said as the camera zoomed in on Jay, who looked uncomfortable.

''I'm telling you, never gonna happen,'' Nya told him.

'' Aah! Zane. Definitely Zane. He's cool.'' Said a boy.

''Ninjago is safer because they are here, hiding in plain sight...'' The reporter told his viewers.

''My mom says I'm cool.'' The boy said, trying to stay in view.

 ''...waiting to defend us from wherever evil lurks. But the real question we all want to know is, where are the Ninja now?'' The reporter asked.

The cameras cut to the studio, where a man smiled at the camera. ''Next up on NGTV News, A certain singer finds herself in deep treblestay tuned to find out!''

---

The boys and Nya arrived on the Destiny's Bounty, where (Y/n) kicked and punched the training bots.