chapter fifty-four-"The location (part two)"

Start from the beginning

Tommy and Dante were shaking with horror and their eyes as wide as ever, while Mark stood frozen.

Jace looked back to the scene, just as Damonia held his mate's face still.

He collapsed on the floor, his legs weak from terror.

His Lionesse. His love. His queen. Had burns all over her beautiful face and blood streaming from her eyes, still screaming in pain.

That's why her eyes were silvery and she sometimes felt around when walking.

Because she was blinded.

He cursed himself, remembering how he looked at her in disgust cause her eye color resembled Damonia's.

Lionesse soon lost consciousness and was being dragged by her feet, back to the cell.

As soon as they threw her in, Reia ran to her.

"Oh God, what have they done? Why did you take my punishment? Oh my sister. Your FACE. Your EYES. What happened? Oh God" Reia was crying and slowly turned Lionesse on her stomach.

Everyone gasped at the slashed, torn, bloodied back of hers, but also cause they saw her wrists and ankles.

They were covered by silver cuffs.

So that's why she always had gauze over them, jace thought with sorrow.

Reia started putting water over her wounds, keeping a cloth on Lio's eyes, when Lio began to wake up.

She groaned in pain and tears fell from her blinded eyes.

Jace fell to his knees, covering his ears to stop the screams from reaching him.

"We must leave. Today. We must execute the plan of escape today. I know you said tomorrow but i don't think that you'll make it through another torture"

Lionesse painfully sat up with the help of Reia and only nodded yes.

Lionesse crowled to the corner and removed a block from the wall.

There was a big broken piece of glass hidden there.

She quickly grabbed it and tried to stand up, only to fall again.

Reia rushed to her and put her arm around her, supporting her some.

Reia unlocked the door and both of them stumbled to unlock the others.

As quick as possible, they started making their way through the fortress.

Suddenly, hissing sounds were heard and they quickened their pace in panic.

One by one they made their way out of the fortress's gates.

Lionesse passed as well, but stopped herself from running, as she heard a stifled scream.

She turned around to see a vampire dragging Reia back.

Lionesse screamed and giving one more look to her way to freedom, ran back in the fortress.

She attacked the vampire, biting his neck, ripping it.

She took Reia's hand and started limping to another door, as Reia told her the directions cause Lionesse could see nothing.

She opened it, hastily closed it and secured it as much as she could, just as the door started banging.

She quickly limped to the far end of the room and removed the carpet, openening a door.