chapter fifty-four-"The location (part two)"

Start from the beginning

Reia fell on the floor, her legs no longer carrying her.

A vampire started whipping her to force her to stand up, but Reia was done.

Suddenly, lionesse punched the blasted filth and bent down carrying the limp Reia over one shoulder, while she carried both the thick, long, very heavy metal rods on her other.

Of course she'll be strong, after spending two years carrying rocks and metal.

The scenes changed.

Lionesse was in her cell. Now almost 210 years old, sleeping after an obvious beating.

Jace's heart clenched at the sight of her. She had scars, dried blood and dirt covering her very thin metal.

It only had muscles from the hard daily labours, but no fat at all.

The door opened and in walked Damon.

He smirked when he saw her sleeping and soundlessly approached.

He put a hand on her mouth and she was startled awake.

She growled after he started forcing himself on her, kissing her and touching her.

She was thrashing around and he kept punching her to stop her from moving.

He started ripping her old, tattered dress and started rising it upwards as she screamed in fear and despair.

Jace froze in horror at this.

"Get off me you filth" lionesse growled, claws digging in the bastard's face.

He hissed in pain and yelled, "YOU ARE MINE. STOP MOVING MY LOVE. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS RESIST ME? I JUST WANT TO PLEASURE YOU MY PRECIOUS"

"You are SICK. I am not your love. When will you understand that? There is only one MAN that i ever loved and he is not here" she snarled and screamed as she mustered all her energy to throw him off, getting strength from the adrenaline.

He hissed and restrained her arms this time as he forcefully started kissing and licking her face and neck.

She thankfully managed to knee him where the sun doesn't shine and he angrily stood up.

The door was slammed open, after a while of Damon's departure.

Jace and the guys shivered at the sight of their worst nightmare and cause to all their pain.

"You little whore! You stole my man. You made him run away. But i don't really blame him. Any man that sees your DISGUSTING face would run"

"He was NEVER yours from the very beginning. If you thought that he loved you, you were wrong. You forced yourself on him. Tortured him. MY love. You hurt him" Lionesse spat back.

"I wanted JACE! And YOU had to bewitch him and make him like YOU. An ugly, skeletal, disgusting eyed freak"

"I have the disgusting eye color? Look at yours. You look hideous"

"He told me how much he loved your eyes. He said that you had the most beautiful eye color and that mine was disgusting. Well, i can take care of that" she said, before throwing a liquid substance at Lionesse's face.

Immediately, she screamed a blood curling scream and thrashed around, trying to get free of her restraints.

Jace saw Esme faint and Charles catching her, falling to his knees.