chapter fifty-four-"The location (part two)"

Start from the beginning

Jace would've laughed at the scene was it a movie.

Soon Damon grabbed her small legs and threw her on the wall. She fainted and Reia was frozen in fear, as Damon approached Lio and smiled sickly as if finally getting what he wanted.

Then it started showing Damon, trying to make Lionesse kneel and submit, not knowing that the little girl would never.
He slapped her hard and she fell on the floor hitting her head hard, causing it to bleed.

Jace snarled along with everyone at the barbaric treatement towards a six year old.

The funny thing was that she didn't even cry as her eyes held only anger, pride and determination.

It then showed another scene, when Damon was approaching Reia.
"I'm not really in a mood to restrain a very thrashy one, so you would suffice" he said, as he grabbed her six year old face and started KISSING her.

Lionesse screamed at him to let her go and after a long time, Damon angrily pulled away from the crying Reia and back handed Lionesse.

He grabbed her by the hair and slammed her on the wall.

She yelped but did not cry.

"You will learn how to submit, girl. I OWN YOU NOW. YOU ARE MY SLAVE"

The scene shifted to when Lionesse was taking care of Dante's deep whip wounds.

He was 8 years old, back then.

Dante closed his eyes and his human mate gasped in horror, raising his shirt to reveal faint scars.

Then it showed similar scenes as she treated Jace, Tommy, Mark, Blake and Tobias.

She was always there for them, while they weren't as she was all alone in a corner, silent tears running from her eyes as she cleaned her wounds alone.

Jace felt his heart break.

Tommy was crying on his knees.

Then it showed a torture scene after another, till it reached the day Jace escaped.

He saw Lionesse squeeze through the bars after pulling her hands from the chains causing them to bleed badly as the skin was cut deeply and quickly she freed the others.

There was smoke everywhere and the young pups were running to escape.

There was a hole in the wall. Not the same one Jace and the others escaped from, but one on the opposite side of the fortress.

She was helping the other females get out and soon only her, Reia, Sarah, Kiera and a few others remained.

They were about to leave but they were caught.

Lionesse had a chance to escape but did not as she ran back to help the others.

Damon caught her and put a cloth on her mouth making her fall asleep.

Not even when she was 10 years old could she betray a friend.

Damon, the females and the vampires escaped from a secret passage.

Then it showed Lionesse as a 14 year old.

They were doing hard labour, carrying rocks and metals, building a new fortress.

The girls were walking or rather limping in exhaustion.

Reia and Lionesse were next to each other, limping in pain and exhaustion.