Jhin x (fem!) reader ( Lemon!)

[A/N: This is kind of a continuation of the first Jhin x reader that you can find in this book!  ^^' I edited that chapter and ( hopefully ) fixed some of my spelling and punctuation mistakes. ]

Jhin being a virtuoso was kind of... exhausting. You both loved each other dearly, obviously, but Jhins perfectionism just made you nervous sometimes!

He'd get you flowers nearly every single day and would always give you compliments on how well you played your role and how good you looked in your costume, though he still wanted everything to be perfect so expect some small criticisms too.

Now this.. also affected your love life and even though you were ashamed to admit it, Jhin's perfectionism definetely made things for the worse. It made you anxious and afraid of making any mistakes... which shouldn't be the case, you knew that, wanted to tell him that, but every time you wanted to tell him you just couldn't.  You didn't have the courage to do so. Although tonight this was going to change, you were finally going to be the one in charge.

*Time skip, evening*

*Your POV*

"Okay.. it's 8pm now. Jhin should be home soon...", you rambled as you put on a lacy (f/c) bra and some matching panties. Not too lingerie-like but still hot. Jhin said he's at a meeting or something like that, but he should've been home already, why did it take so long?

'I guess I could put on some makeup while I wait', you thought, already knowing it would probably take some time for him to arrive. He did this oftener, but you still worried a bit every time he would be late. Sure, he's a stubborn man. But taking two hours longer than planned? You were getting impatient.

Just as you were sitting down on your bed, thinking about changing your 'outfit' again you finally heard the front door to your home open.

--- *Start of the Lemon, please don't continue reading if you're uncomfortable with it*---

You could tell that Jhin was trying to be as silent as possible, he proably thought you were asleep already. But since you were not you just yelled "I'm in the bedroom!",  which caught him by surprise since you never greeted him like this.

You made your way to the bedroom door and threw your arms around his neck after he entered. Immediately after that you went for a passionate kiss, he seemed shocked at first but moved his lips against yours soon enough. Both of you knew where this was going. So he bit your lip, asking for entrance, which you denied at first. The next moment you felt him grabbing your ass rather roughly, making you moan. He entered your mouth with his tongue, exploring it. After a few moments of fighting for dominance you decided to pull away and to push Jhin onto the bed.

He was now lying down in the middle of your king sized bed, looking rather confused since this was something you had never done before. But he was enjoying it, you could tell.

You slowly crawled on top of him, catching his lips in a kiss again. After that you went downwards, to his neck. He had marked your body many times by now, he just loved the way the red-purple bruises looked on your (s/c) skin. Now it was your turn to suck and nibble at his neck. While you were kissing him he worked on taking off your bra first and your panties afterwards. He didn't want to interrupt you but he had to take off his shirt and pants, not that you minded that though.

After he took his clothes off you scooted downwards a little so you were hovering over his still clothed member.  You pushed his boxers down so he could kick them off and slowly sank down on his member when he wasn't expecting it. You could hear a sharp inhale. Jhin wasn't one to make many noises during sex but occasional inhales and grunts was all you needed to hear.

A few seconds passed and you decided to move after the small discomfort faded away, Jhin wasn't used to seeing this side of you, riding him, hair a mess and chasing your own pleasure.

God it turned him on so much!

He could feel you getting tighter around him and your rhythm getting sloppier so he knew you were close to your orgasm. Taking the opportunity he went to gently pull you down to him, so you both could kiss. One hand grabbing you by your waist, stabilizing you and the other one playing with your clit bringing you closer to your release as seconds went by.

He broke the kiss as felt your walls chlenching around him as he came inside of you, softly moaning into your ear as he did so. You'd never heard him do these sounds and you think you died a little as you heard them for the first time.

After that you layed down on his chest while listening to his heartbeat. It was a slight bit faster than usual probably because of what you did but calmed down a few minutes later.

You felt bad for doing so but you had to get up and go for a shower. So you gave him a kiss and went to the bathroom. Grabbing your underwear on the way.

But as you were in  the shower just about to turn on the water you heard someone coming into the bathroom.

"Ready for the second act?~"

You knew who it was and man were you ready for it!

[ Haha, get it? Act as in theatre act and sex act?? Hehe Author-Chan's being a genius today lmao ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as always:

I'm sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes!

League of Legends and it's characters don't belong to me.

Art can be found on lol-stats.net/posts/jhin-7154

You belong to yourself.

And this story belongs to me.

Feel free to vote for this story if you liked it. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Whew I managed to finally write another lemon! ^^

I know my lemons aren't the best don't worry but I hope they'll get better too after a while. :)

But on a positive note I managed to write two fanfics without a break that took several months lmao, I'm so sorry!!

I'm kind of proud of actually writing more though.. also that I managed to write a lemon because I thought I wouldn't really be comfortable with them anymore after some stuff that happened but don't worry about it! I'm getting over it and I'm comfortable with writing! ❤️

So uhm.. 'Til the next chapter!