Darius x reader

There is no greater symbol of Noxian might than Darius, the nation's most feared and battle-hardened warrior.

*Your pov*

Almost everyone here feared him. Knowing about his past I understood why. He had nothing to lose. But I think deep down he's still a nice person. He has to be! At least I hope so... He looks like the warrior that I always wanted.. He could've helped me with so much! I wouldn't have lost my family with him. Wouldn't have lost my friend.. maybe even be happy with them all together by now.. But you can't change the past... This was all I could think about as I walked down a really busy street down in Noxus.

*Third person view*

She was thinking more about the possibility of this man still having feelings and being nice. She surely didn't think of anything else.
Maybe this was the wrong decision, but more about that later. For now, she has to find out everything herself.

Her family and friends may died, but she didn't. She's still alive, trying to find any reason why the raiders didn't kill her when they attacked. 'Maybe they just didn't notice me', she thought. ' Or maybe it was all planned..'.

She kept on walking. 

Slowly getting unsure about what she was doing. Was this really what she wanted? This man could be anything. Nobody knew if he even could be nice. Everyone just knew him as the hero that he is for Noxus. Sure, there were other warriors too, but this one just had her interest.

She thought finding him wouldn't be easy, but she was wrong. Apperiantly a lot of people talked about him on the streets! If she only had the courage to ask somebody directly where she could find him...

Appeariantly she didn't know why everyone talked about him. It was because he was fighting currently, and nobody knew if he was going to come back or die on the battle field.

Your pov

I was still wandering around in the city. Why? Because I just have to find out where he is! I've never felt this way before.. It has to seem weird for all of the persons if they would know what I'm about to do. Eventually I found out that he had already left to battle! This isn't right... I can't let him die too! I finally found someone I look up to. Someone who could protect me. Someone who could maybe make me happy again.. and then this? No. I won't let that happen. I need to get there! So I guess I have to make my way up there.. yup..

But where do I need to go? Just then I heard gun shots. A man came into my vision. He was running directly into my direction! Is this.. yes! It's him! He looked like he was in immense pain and couldn't run any longer.. So I ran into his direction trying to help him. I managed to get him through the streets safely. The people often gave weird and hateful looks but I didn't care. I got him into my house and let him lay down on the couch. He also looked confused as if he was thinking about why I was helping him since everybody else seemed to be afraid of him. I was grateful to help and told him about my past as I was busy with his wounds to keep him concentrated on something different than his pain. After half a hour I was done and even though I did want him to stay I said he could go. Why did I say that? He's going to leave and never come back... But he just sat up.. smiled at me and said he was going to stay. Was he really? .. We sat there in silence for a few minutes after I realized he meant it all I gave him a tight hug. A groan of pain exited his chest so I let go but he pulled me in once more, placing his lips gently onto mine.

' And that was the story how we two met!', he said, smiling at our son. He always loved Darius' battle stories, but the one how we met was after all his favourite story out of all time. Time's passed. 4 years exactly. We managed to marry and have a child. I couldn't be any happier than I am right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always:

I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.

League of Legends doesn't belong to me.

The Art doesn't belong to me.

You belong to yourself and this story belongs to me.

So I had a writers block and I somehow tried to write something anyway since I haven't written anything in a long time now so I hope you're all happy with this! :)

I'm trying to write more even though school started but I still have to study so idk..

Anyway I would love it if you left a vote, commend, request or if you would read my other book too. :)

Yeah, that's it for now.~