Jinx x (male!) reader; Chaos in the streets

~Catch me, fat hands!~
You came from work. It was 6am now and you wanted to go home. You were actually really grumpy because someone had to go earlier so you had to do their work. After two hours of extra work you were done. But you decided now to buy a coffee first and then making your way home and maybe you'll leave work early tomorrow so they'll have to do your work. You weren't that much of a rude person but damn they deserved it after that. After a little 5 minute walk you saw the coffee shop. You got inside and ordered one. (Or some tea if you don't drink/ like coffee) Until it was done you wanted to wait inside of the small shop. Just as you were on your way to grab it a wall of the shop just blew up! Who did that? And why!? A mad laughter was heard and a thin girl with long, blue hair ran inside. She blew up another wall and ran further away. You wanted to ask someone who she was and why she was doing that but you only heard someone yelling after her: "JINX!? Get back here!". So you guessed she was called Jinx. And the person who yelled at her seemed to be a police officer. Huh? No. There were two of them. .. hm, to police officers chasing after one anarchist that just blew up a coffee shop. By now you didn't even need your coffee anymore. You were more awake than ever. Maybe your ears aren't the best one's anymore after the explosion but that could wait. You ran after the girl in order to find more about her. You didn't know why. You found something about her interesting. Something about the things she did in those few minutes... Nothing you would do! But something you really loved to do some days... A few seconds later you found yourself in the middle of the chase. You didn't know why you really went after her nor why you still are after her. But after some minutes one of the officers caught you! Why you? You didn't do anything! But she didn't seem angry. She looked at you with a rather judging look. She held you up with one large fist! Her fists were.. actually gloves out of iron or some sort? You didn't know and not really care either. You noticed by the time the other officer too. She had her gun aimed at you for some reason. You tried to wiggle out of the grasp but you didn't move an inch. They brought you to there station and explained that the girl, .. "Jinx",... was only here to annoy them and blow stuff up. They noticed that you were after her for some reason and instead of her they caught you. Well, to make a long story short, they'll keep you in the station for the night. Maybe Jinx would come back for you. Or maybe you'll have to stay there longer. It wouldn't matter anyway. After that you could just quit your job. By now it was 10pm. So you just went to sleep.. At 1am you heard someone whisper. You couldn't understand what it was but shortly after that the wall of your cell was blown up! Someone tugged at your wrist to make you come with them but you couldn't move. After 2 minutes you heard yelling! Probably of those officers but you just started running by now. The someone who tugged at your wrist was actually Jinx! She came for you! But why? She would have to explain that! But for now you two just kept running until you were safe.
"So..", you started. "Why did you come back for me?"
She looked at you and simply said: " I don't know. You looked pretty bored n stuff. So i decided maybe me and fishbones could help a little bit out!" 'Fishbones?..', You didn't think about it that much until you spoke up again. "And what are we doing now? I can't go back to my job. We can't go back into the city..." She just laughed and answered something about being always in the city and destroying stuff. "It isnt that much of a prob I mean... for me. You can't go back to your normal life anymore I get it. And that just because of me. But .. sorry, i don't regret that. You can life with me now!" "Life with you?!", Okay, by now you were so confused again. But she just crashed her lips ontop of yours. Yup, you were staying with her. Doing all the things you always wanted to do but never could've done. You were an anarchist now. Also annoying the two cops now. They were so angry! But you didn't care. You had the fun of your life and never wanted to change anything about it.
------------------------------------------------------
AHHHH I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE. I hope you'll like though and it isnt that boring but .. meh...
Also i thought of doing another book maybe some bts boyfriend scenarios but.. idk... Yeah, as always. I'm sorry for any grammar/ spelling mistakes. Art does belong to the artist. I do not own League of Legends or the characters. I only own this fanfiction. Requests are always welcome as well as other comments and votes. :)