Warwick x reader

[ A/n: You're a werewolf in this. You look everyday/night human except for fullmoon. ]
[ . . . Lmao I'm a wolf 24/7 when I'm not shaving, like I just shaved in the shower like normal people do, right? ... remind me to take two razors with me and maybe 4-5 packages of bandages. I'm a weird and disgusting autor-chan I'm sorry... ]
------------------------------------------------------
It was winter. Normally you really didn't like winter, but it was almost fullmoon! Normally you also hated fullmoon. But fullmoon and winter together was just perfect! You had your fluffy fur which you could cuddle into when it was getting cold. Watching snowflakes falling down while sitting outside. People always made some weird faces when they saw you like that, as a wolf, sitting in your yard - of course on the grass -, watching fascinated like a little kid as the snow fell.
Well, you were really fascinated by that...
Every snowflake being unique.
Every snowflake falling down to make a beautiful white coat on the earth with other snowflakes.
How many of them would it take to cover the whole world?
Not that this was possible by any chance, hell no. But it was a really nice thing for you thinking about it.
Maybe also being a wolf everyday...
Snow everywhere and you fully a wolf. You would've loved that to happen... because you may hated being a werewolf and winter sometimes but somehow you also loved it. It made you feel so young again.
Playing in the snow like a little puppy.
Not having to care about a job or anything.
Not caring what other people thought of you.
Just having a different life from what you have now.
It wasn't easy being a werewolf!
Changing every fullmoon was hard... it took a lot of time and was really exhausting...
If fullmoon was during the week you had to take at least three days off! Everyone also keeps asking you why you keep taking days off right before and after fullmoon. Of course you couldn't say it was because of being a were wolf so you stayed quiet. They often looked at you confused. But you didn't care as long as they don't know.
You wondered why they still didn't know... you were doing the same thing now for so long...
Your ears twitch as you were shaking out of your thoughts when you heard something coming from behind your house.
There wasn't much there, only the garage and the entrance of the woods...
You never went there though. Even as a wolf, you were afraid.
But maybe it was something interesting! .. Sometimes you still were a puppy... trying to find anything new and curios as hell.
So you didn't notice that you already were on your way to the woods.
You slowly approached and took a few steps inside. There was no snow here. The leaves of the trees must've stopped it from falling to the ground. Even though there wasn't any snow, it was cold.
Really cold.
You were a wolf and had your really fluffy, thick fur everywhere, but it didn't help. It was like the cold came through your fur directly into your soul.
You had no time to escape the woods - and with that the cold - as something latched at you!
It was pinning you down to the ground...
It was... a wolf?
You only saw little of it because you closed your eyes immediately.
But you still smelled it... it was the smell of a wolf.. definetly!
You know how they smell because when you lived with your family, which was also partly wolf,  you got to know every smell of different kinds of wolves.
This was fully a wolf, you could tell.
Normally full wolves attack werewolfs since they are also rivals. But this one didn't!
It was sniffing at you...
You were quite flustered and blushed since normally sniffing as intense as that was a thing only couples do.
You had no time to think about that more as the wolf just lifted you up and took you to a cave!?
There was a cave in the woods behind your house?!
Are you going to die here?...
...
You were gently set down to the ground.
A pair of strong, furry arms wrapping around your only with fur covered body, keeping you warm.
You turned around and nuzzled into his chest.
You're warm now. You don't know with who you are here, or how this cave got here...
But you didn't care at the moment.
You just wanted to stay like this... for ever...
------------------------------------------------------
OHHHHH BOIII SMUT CHAPTER WHERE YOU'RE BEING MARKED OR WHAT? OvO
... I'm sorry I just... hey you want it to stay like that and that would it make staying like that! :<
But uh... as always I hoped you liked it :)
I'm sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.
I don't own League of Legends and neither the champions.
You belong to yourself and only this story belongs to me:)
Requests always open~
[ Even though you sometimes have to remind me if I still haven't done your request since I have no control about my list anymore I'm surry >.< ]