Soraka x Female Reader

*Your pov*

I was at a party. A surprise party to be exact. I didn't even know for who this party was but I hope they were happy about it. 

I didn't really want to go but my friend just forced me to come with her... ' Oh, but there will be some cute boys! ', she said.. I don't really care about that but I came with her nonetheless.

But right now I just want to go home. I've been here for way too long and I can't even find my friend anymore.. Maybe she's already left? I honestly don't know who to talk to when she's not here...

So I just sat down alone in the kitchen. If she comes back or if someone else wanted to talk to me I'd be here so they could find me at any time. I hope.

*Time skip, 30 minutes later*

My friend didn't show up. It's been way too long so I'm pretty sure she's already left by now. 

Ugh I'm honestly getting bored and tired by now.. Maybe I should also leave? Why did I even come here? I knew this was a dumb-

' Hey. '

... Is there seriously someone talking to me?

' Uhm, hi! ', I answer looking who it was since I didn't really pay attention to that.

Surprisingly it's Soraka! One of my favourite champions! (A/N if she isn't... she is now. ) I never thought about meeting her here... 

And by the looks of it she was happy to see me here too! Maybe I could stay just a little longer to talk to her for a bit.

*Time skip*

Maybe it was longer than just a bit since it's gotten pretty late by now. I can't even remember when I arrived and when my friend left but all of a sudden one person after another left and me and Soraka decided to do so aswell.

As we went outside we noticed it was already dark and kind of cold.

At least I was cold... Soraka seemed to notice and gave me her jacket on the way home!

Well at least I thought I was going home at that moment. But instead we went to go back to Soraka's home to continue talking and having a nice night.

Since it was probably already the next day I decided to stay at Soraka's house. 

I only slept on the couch but it was a start. She seemed to like me after all!

The next morning I got ready to leave and we made plans to meet up again and to get to know eachother a little bit more.

I didn't even know Soraka liked me that much but oh well, I'll accept it!

( Maybe I'll make a part 2? If you'd like since nothing really happened? )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So like always:

League of Legends and it's characters don't belong to me.

You belong to yourself.

This story belongs to me.

The art belongs to me aswell. ( for once I made it myself! It's not the best but I made it myself! You can look at it on my Deviantart which is DarZaiq. )

So take this as a kind of late Christmas gift I guess? 

I'm sorry it took so long this book has been dead for so long! 

I promise to write some more... even when I'm not sure if I can manage to but I'll try to get through every request as soon as possible! :)