Still in Love

Jade's POV

"Uh...Jade why are you digging up in your closet for an outfit while that dress is not that bad and actually...WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANNA DRESS AS IF YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE!!?"If only Demi could understand she would know.

"Demi,honey,I know that it's not a date but who says that you shouldn't dress to kill when your boyfriend calls you to meet up with him?I'm sure you would understand if you weren't single."I said while standing up,stretching my back as I look over to the mountain of clothes before me.

"What?Jade I have a boyfriend."She said in a duh voice as she sits on my bed.

"Having a boyfriend who's in Scotland,you're still considered single."

"Oh wow says the lady who's got a bisexual boyfriend.Dude you need to leave him and find another fresh meat!I'm sure he must be devouring a g-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!"I had closed her mouth with both my hands to prevent any words from escaping.She only rolled her eyes at me before removing my hands.

"Fine but I just want what's best for you babe."

"Everything is fine between us,like I mean we never even argued since we dated-OMG I found it!"I squealed,rushing towards a flora dress peeking under my other clothes.

"Yeah I know that but...you know what?It's not my business to interfere in you're relationship but mark my words.You'll be crying on my lap when it happens."

"Are you cursing me?"I asked while putting on my make up as I'm looking at her on the mirror.

"Nope but I'm only predicting it,just saying though."She shrugged before standing up then walks towards me.

"That'll never happen and you better mark MY words!"I playfully pointed her with my index finger.

"Sure I'll get a pen for that."

"Haha see I'm laughing."I said pointing my bored look on my face.

"Eww I thought you were gaging!"

"Shut up and lets go!"I laughed for reals as I pulled her by her arm,leading her downstairs meeting up with my annoying 'Demi obsessed' older brother in the living room watching TV until he looked up at us.He stood up from the couch and he mysteriously started eyeing Demi up and down.

"Where are you guys going?"He asked,eyes still on Demi.

"Somewhere away from you.Now if you may excuse us we need to get going."I said while pulling Demi,then I saw Ash about to grab her waist.I slapped his hand hard.

"If you ever try to do that again I would burn you into crisps instead of ashes you get that?!"I threatened in a very deep voice that had made him took steps back,his hands in surrender.

"Geez sorry!No need to let your inner demon out."

"Come on Jade you know that he isn't worth it."She said,this time pulling me by my arm until we were outside the house.I calmed down a bit before getting into my car now on our way.

"Wow Jade at that moment I thought you were the older brother.You should definitely change your career and try out on acting."She suggested but I only shook my head while laughing.

"Girl then who the hell will design your wedding dress?"I looked at her then back at the road.

"Fuck I didn't think that through!"She facepalmed herself.

"Exactly!"

We continued chatting about all kinds of stuff,topic after topic was lit.I just can't wait to see Dustin,but...his voice sounded pretty off when he called me like it wasn't the same one he use to call me with.Yeah I get the fact that he's bi,he came out to me the first week he asked me to be his girlfriend.I didn't care about it because I really love him no joke,and I will always will no matter what.

On our way,Demi made a stop at the mall so that means I have to continue the journey by my own.It wasn't a long drive as I made it at my usual café.

I got out the car and looked at the time on my phone and saw that I'm fucking twenty minutes late!I hurried up to the door but stopped on the way the time I saw him through the glass windows,playing with his fingers.He seemed upset,he wouldn't see me as he's distracted by his thoughts.I took deep breaths before walking inside.I walked towards him,with a smile on my face but damn I feel so guilty.He looked up at me and forced a smile before standing up and hugged me,the hug wasn't the same hug he use to give me...the long lasting one,but this time it was short.

"Hey."He greeted while sitting down.

"Hey.I'm so so sorry that I'm late I didn't mean to keep you waiting."

"No it's ok."

"Uh...so I got your call and...I'm here"I smiled nervously as I wasn't feeling comfortable.

"Yeah about that...I don't know how to say this but..."He trailed off then he rubbed his forehead.

"But what?"I lean forward as I asked, making me curious about what he's trying to say.

"Jade you're an amazing girl and...I'm happy that you accepted me and loved me for this past six months but...I'm not the right guy for you."He had placed his hands on mine,feeling his warmth.

"W-what do you mean?"As I asked my eyes blurred the moment I blinked.

"I'm sorry.We need space."

"Space?But there's space everywhere around us why would you want more space isn't there enough space in here?!"I was panicking because I know damn well about where he's going with this.I understood every word but I'm only playing dumb just to make myself believe that he didn't really meant it.It's only in my mind!I guess I've earn myself confused gazes from others but I didn't care.

"Listen-"

"Oh maybe we need to go to space but how on earth,get it?'Earth' can we afford a spaceship?!"People probably think I'm crazy right now,am I right?Cause I'm laughing like a psycho.

"Jade will you shut up!"He shouts while standing up.My eyes went wide as tears fell.

"When I said that we need space I mean  that I'm breaking up with you and that's final!"And then he left without looking back.Leaving me on my seat,disbelieved and all eyes on me.

[3 days later]

"Why would he say that?!I-i thought he loved me!I thought we could grow old together and have kids and-and have grandkids then we would die together holding hands but now I'm gonna die alone!"I said in between sobs on Demi's lap.My throat is so SORE!

"Girl everyone on earth is going to die alone,single or not and I told you to leave that man but you never listened to me!"

"A-are you trying to make m-me feel better or are you trying to tell me that you're happy that he finally dumped me?"I looked up at her.

"Weeeeeell both actually but come on girl you need to move on.You've been crying for three straight days!That's enough.You deserve a man who can love you for the rest of your life not him!"

"Y-you're right...no I can't!He was my one and only!"Now I was crying on her shoulder,my face hidden in her neck.

"Oh god what has that boy done to my little Jady?"I hear her sigh at the end.

No matter how many times Demi tried comfortimg me,saying that I should forget all about him I just couldn't.I'm so madly in love with him it hurts.All I want is him only him.Maybe Demi was right about him maybe devouring guys behind my back.

If only I was a guy.

Wait a minute...

"Demi I'll be right back!"I immediately left her all confused.

I just got an idea that might work.

Finally done with the first chapter yay!!!Wasn't that easy though but it was pretty fun writing it.😆
I just hope that Jade knows what she's doing.
But mostly....I hope you guys enjoyed reading this book😊

I❤U guys!!
Till next time🤘🏾