A Poet Scribbles

Hi,

Hi,

I would have introduced myself here, but you and I know that you would rather read about other things. If you still wish to know me, there is a small description of me on my profile. If you wish to know me further, I am just a message away, trust me, I don't bite (when it's not a full moon).

This book is like a bouquet, I took a few of my beautiful poems like the flowers, added a lot of quotes like the ferns, and wrapped it nicely in my own thoughts, stories and write ups.

I am certainly not the best florist (or even a writer), but I made this bouquet only for my readers, so please take out a few moments of your time for me.

Starting a singular, more well presented book will allow me to focus on the Samsaara series, instead of maintaining different books for quotes, poems and stories. And I hope that I get atleast as many readers here as I got in the other books.

Special shout-out to the Hideouters, who are a constant source of encouragement (and annoyance).

sweetimagica
ds_22_me
divyamjain280
sertifyedidiot
goddessofwild
Vortex7
sgwordsweaver
confusionoverloaded
kajjal_yz
HideoutersFamily

Hope you guys join me in this journey (by that I mean, click on that button to add to library).

Until next time,
A.

Until next time,A