Narry - Who Needs Scoop Neck Tees When I Have You

Začať od začiatku

Harry laughed, eyes crinkled and lips drawn tight over his teeth, "And? He's also got a cruel sense of humor and no room for anyone but himself and his ego." Niall was still playing with his hair so Harry took his hand and intertwined their fingers, "You're really afraid I want him back?"

Niall couldn't look Harry in eye so he stuck to glancing up at him through his lashes. "Maybe," he whispered.

Harry's face turned from teasing to serious so quickly that Niall's had to blink a couple times and make sure he was seeing it correctly. Harry nodded once and pulled Niall by the wrist down the hall, trying a few doors until one opened.

He pushed Niall inside and shut the door calmly behind him. Niall waited in the darkness until he felt Harry's hand rub harshly against his jeans over the zipper. Niall moaned with the pressure and let his hand find Harry's chest.

"Hazza." Niall wasn't begging yet, he just needed Harry to do something, talk or something, because only having a hand wasn't enough.

Harry seemed to understand Niall's request because he moved close so his chest was flush with Niall's, his hand the only thing keeping them apart. "I don't want anybody else. Ever. Understand?"

Niall nodded and then realized Harry couldn't see him so he hummed and said, "Yeah, alright," quite unconvincingly.

"You still don't believe me, do you?"

Niall laid his head on Harry's chest next to his hand and sighed heavily, "I don't know."

Harry flicked open the button on Niall's jeans, "I guess I'll have to prove it to you then."

Niall's sigh gave Harry all the permission he needed to tug Niall's jeans and pants down to his ankles. He threw Niall's shirt off in the dark. Niall mewled at the kisses Harry laced over his chest and shoulders. He couldn't stand still any more so he got to work stripping Harry of his clothes, too.

Niall could feel Harry's chest rising and falling calmly. He traced his fingers over where he knew tattoos were even though he couldn't see them. "Are you mine?" Niall whispered through the dark.

"Completely, love," Harry answered instantly. "And you're mine," harry reached around and grabbed Niall's ass, "And I will take you." Niall gasped when Harry's finger slid between his cheeks and ran over his hole.

He brought his hands up to Niall's mouth and used his thumb to guide his way until he parted Niall's lips and pushed two fingers into the warmth of Niall's mouth. Niall sucked on Harry's fingers until drool was rolling down his chin, his tongue lapping at the curves of the digits in his mouth.

"Thirsty?" Harry quipped and pulled his fingers out. He trailed the back of his hand down Niall's arm, around to his back and back to Niall's twitching hole.

"Haz," Niall breathed. Harry brought Niall closer and felt how hard he was. His own erection was rubbing against Niall's stomach, making him groan and press his fingers into Niall. "Shit, Harry."

Harry pressed his lips to Niall's shoulder. "Alright?" He felt Niall shake his head. "Don't give out on me or I'll have to hold you up against the wall." Niall groaned and nodded fervently at that. Harry's fingers were gently working Niall open. "You want me to push you against the wall? Wrap your legs around me while I fuck you?"

"Mmm, yes Harry."

Harry picked Niall up under his thighs and Niall crossed his ankles around Harry's waist. Harry turned them around and put one arm out so it would hit the wall before Niall. Once his hand touched the wall he pushed Niall against it with a huff.

Niall's arms wrapped tighter around Harry's neck and he ground his hips into Harry's. Harry pushed back instinctually, needing to feel Niall closer to him. He brought his fingers to his own mouth this time, not wanting to waste time.

Harry licked them until he was satisfied he wouldn't hurt Niall and brought them back to play with Niall's entrance before quickly scissoring them open, stretching Niall for him.

Niall starting rolling back on Harry's fingers, arching away from the wall and into Harry's chest. "Hazza, give it to me. Please, don't tease."

"Okay, fuck, okay," Harry allowed and lifted Niall up higher on his body. He lowered one hand to where his cock was sliding between Niall's cheeks when Niall shifted back and forth.
Harry held Niall still with the hand under his legs and lined himself up. "Be good. Relax."

Niall scoffed, "I know how to take your cock, Harry."

Harry laughed, his dimples caving in, "Fair enough, but without lube I need you to go easy. Got it?"

Niall nodded, then realized Harry couldn't see him and said, "Fine, but I'll fuck myself if you don't soon."

Harry nuzzled into Niall's neck and murmured, "Wouldn't want that," and pushed his flushed head past the tight ring of muscles. Niall threw his head back, hitting it against the wall, and moaned as Harry slid against his walls.

Harry only waited a few moments before thrusting in gently. Niall clenched and then unclenched, letting Harry in deeper. Harry took it and pushed himself flush with Niall's ass. Niall let his head fall back to Harry's shoulder.

"Come on Haz, enough games. Just fuck me, please." Harry dug his fingers into Niall's skin under his legs and hummed as he started a hard rhythm inside him. Niall was pushed up the wall a little bit with every thrust.

Niall's arms and legs were a vice around Harry's long body and they moved together, working each other closer to the edge. Harry pounded into Niall a couple more times and groaned as he came inside him. Niall pushed down on him harder, riding him through his orgasm, before Harry took Niall's leaking cock in his hand and pumped him to his release. Niall shouted a desperate, "Uuugghh!" and shot cum over Harry's hand.

Harry pushed Niall up so he could slide out and then gently set Niall on the ground on weak legs, keeping an arm around him for support. Niall leaned forward and put his forehead on Harry's sweaty chest. "Mine," Niall whispered.

"At least now you know," Harry added. Niall hmm'd and snuggled closer to Harry, blocking out Louis and anyone else that could keep Harry from him.