Chapter Twenty : Resonating Symphony

Beginne am Anfang

"So how's Eri right now?" She asked.

"She's at the hospital. I met her before I went back here. And she's not smiling, more like she couldn't smile at all. It was painful, to see a child that couldn't smile because of the torture that she had endured. It breaks my heart." He replied. Right now, he calmed down a bit, thanks to Intelli's comfort. But then he realized something.

"During those times, I always think of Kyoka. When I'm doubting myself that I couldn't make Eri smile, Kyoka suddenly pops into my mind and keep on telling me that I can do it. Sure, maybe I don't love her yet, but I felt that it is a matter of time before I truly let go of my feelings for you and Hii-chan, and can fully love Kyoka with all of my heart." Midoriya stated. There was no lies in his statement. He has feelings for Kyoka, but it will take him time. Back at the Battle of the Bands, it might be the spur of the moment when he felt he truly loves her. But now, it was clear. His heart is starting to heal, bit by bit.

Jiro's heart was beating fast when she heard this. All of her doubts were erased, and wanted to give her all after she doubted her feelings. She shouldn't give up.

'This nerd.' Is all she could thought at the moment.

"I see, so you're fine. Look Zuzu, you just need to let it all out sometimes. Because we need to release the emotions we wanted to keep to ourselves. It's bad to let it pent up inside of you. But I'm relieved when you said that to me. I know you'll be fine. So what is the other thing you wanted to say? It's clear that you have a new for me." Intelli said.

"You see, Hii-chan was a part of the League of Villains. And I saw her during the raid." Midoriya said. This made Intelli question where this is heading. He already said that she's fine now, but Intelli could tell that there's a catch with this.

"She left the LoV after the raid, and then..." He then started to cry again.

Intelli could guess where this is going, knowing Hii-chan, she could only say that.

"She wanted for us to be together again. She wanted to bring back our old relationship. But I don't know what to say to her. I wanted to move on, but there's a remnant in my heart that still loves her. I don't know what to do now." It was clear that Izuku Midoriya still has feelings for Toga Himiko, even after all the things she had done.

"I see. Well, you just need to take your time to heal. You shouldn't rush things you know." Intelli said, then chopped Midoriya's head. He grimace in pain.

"Sai-chi, what was that for!!!" Midoriya said. He didn't expect her to do that.

"That's for being dramatic in front of me!!! We just met again, and this is all you did? Geez, you haven't changed since the last time we're together." She then pinched his cheeks.

"Izuku Midoriya, for once, you need to calm down and let things flow naturally. I know it's hard to let go of the feelings you had for her and for me, but if you keep reminding yourself that you still have feelings for your ex's, you will never move on!!!" She then kissed his forehead. He blushed for a moment, then wanted to reciprocate it, but a finger stopped him.

"You will always be my dummy, you know. I wouldn't deny nor hide this, but I still love you. But I know that you had found someone who is better for you. So, you need to let yourself move on and look ahead into your own future. So please let yourself be free from your own doubts and move forward. I guess I'm spouting nonsense again, but one thing is for certain, your princess is waiting for you outside. You better give her a honest answer, okay?" She then fixed Midoriya up, then she left the room without saying goodbye to him. He was dumbfounded by this. He couldn't grasp all of her words, but one thing he truly understand, he needed to be honest to himself.